Spell Batching Exploit - ZG Class Enchants on tradeable items

Paladins will now get a super fast grey weapon and have Rogues put instant poison on it for them to use in raids with Seal of Righteousness lol

I suppose it’s a matter of perspective, if that’s true.

Is it more beneficial to the player to allow new metas like this to develop, or should we just keep it all Vanilla all the time?

What equates to being more fun for the end user.

I hope Blizzard considers that when they make these decisions, anyway.

yep Instant Poisons proc off of Seal of Righteousness lol

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/627181458670223380/701518513008803950/unknown.png

1 Like

I guess I’d like to just see the batching exploit resolved. I have pretty much no coding knowledge so I don’t know if this is possible or what it would require. As you said the game’s difficulty has already taken a huge hit due to 15 years of game knowledge. Adding in a new exploit to reduce it even further could make it slightly less fun for me I suppose. That being said I really just want to know their stance on it. If it’s just part of the game now then I’ll live with it and start helping my warlock buddies get their mage enchants.

That’s awesome, wait now I wonder if instant poison can proc for feral druids, time to find out. Their attack speed is crazy fast so it should proc super often but thats if it works. OMG I can give my alt rogue level 60 poisons, this is so broken! Loving it, thanks you!

1 Like

Our hotfix for this issue is now live. The benefit of a Zul’Gurub class enchant is canceled if:

• The player is not the correct class to use the enchant.
  • The player is not level 60.

The item itself will not be destroyed, and the enchant text will still appear on it. If they have one, players can replace the nonfunctional enchantment with another one.

We have have a hotfix coming soon that will prevent this sort of trade from being operable in the first place.

21 Likes

This unfortunately does not address the Weapon Enchantments that can be sent from player to player that they shouldn’t be able to utilize: Poisons and Shaman Enhancements.

3 Likes

No changes

4 Likes

now do Diamond Flask, Nightfall and all the Paladin bugs too and perhaps I shall return to playing this WoW FUN server known as Classic

8 Likes

But why. It was in vanilla.

6 Likes

this is why

1 Like

You know they can’t nerf warrior when they have broken mechanics. Have to keep the dirty casters down.

3 Likes

you know you ain’t wrong…

1 Like

Nothing there answers the question about why they’re changing from what was in Vanilla.

They keep the mechanic that artificially creates server lag, but don’t want any side-affects from it? What is even the point.

2 Likes

the 2 hour raid loot trade window is why - they’re not getting rid of that - and without this hotfix, the exploit would remain possible for BoP raid drops and BiS forever items

3 Likes

Ah so changes to justify other changes. Makes perfect sense if you just ignore the part where they preached about Vanilla authenticity for months up until release.

About this close to unsubbing with them turning layering back on too.

6 Likes

at this point, they might as well enable every Warrior to be level 255, spec 51/51/51 and be able to play Centaurs as a playable race given how much this has now become a FUN server

which is why I haven’t played in over 2 months

2 Likes

I’d like to play as a Gnome Priest please, level 90 with all the Naxx loot.

1 Like

Imagine having to tell everyone that you haven’t played in 2 months constantly and still malding this hard about a game.

10 Likes