Speedos, swimsuits for males

its incredible and unfair that male characters do not have access to the equivalent of the female bikini armor sets, if a female character in front of me can be in a bikini gear, then allow me to be wearing a speedo if i want

its a slap in the face
equality trough races
enough is enough
i am a paying customer and i have been since original wow

12 Likes

Yawn These low effort bait threads are getting incredibly boring

16 Likes

(Takes a shot) :tumbler_glass:

16 Likes

outside of the small parody of other threads, i am kinda serious and would like to see more options for mogging like adding speedos, etc, if you don’t like this thread, you can move away, don’t let the door hit you on the way out

1 Like

Did no one notice his name? It’s a perfect thread.

9 Likes

You guys have been slapped in the face so much it’s amazing you can even still function.

1 Like

I will always support this.

Give me speedos!

5 Likes

:sunny::beach_umbrella::shorts:

12 Likes

At the very least, more short shorts! That can be mogged by ALL armor types. Why give me these beautiful muscular calves and quads if I cant show em off!!

Also, while typing this, I randomly googled “muscular calves” and found this fun little read. https://www.fatherly.com/health-science/what-average-men-calf-size-means-health

I have done no other independent research on the calf muscle and how it pertains to health and wellness. This could totally be wrong :laughing:

3 Likes

How about a modesty sock, can we get those too?

leather and cloth classes have some stuff they can use as speedos, but i did not find anything for mail or plate users

1 Like

I demand speedos for BE males. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

True.
Even for just shorts-like pants, plate-wearing males only have

and

besides the Kyrian stuff, which can’t be used on lower level characters.
Even with the Cobalt Legguards, it covers more than on female characters. There’s no plate leggings that show more leg. Mail males have a fair few more shorts options, including some shorter shorts but still no speedo-like options.

Personally, I’d really like some just fairly plain shorts that are cosmetic that can be used by all classes and that look the same across each player-character race.

1 Like

I’m not sure why we don’t have more “fun” transmog options with armor. Lack of effort in designing I guess.

OR — Might be a matter of game developer vision. Maybe they don’t want “Board shorts and Hawaiian shirts” running around.

3 Likes

I use the hair on my body as a speedo.

3 Likes

Maybe give the males in this game a booty worth accentuating before giving them speedos. They are as flat as a board.

2 Likes

I thought we agreed you would stop going out dressed like that and embarrassing the family, grandpa. :older_man::woman_beard:

3 Likes

I’m sorry I just love flaunting my hairy self!!

2 Likes

/poke

10/ch

Also, I’d love a nice yellow banana hammock swimsuit to wear in game.

Reminds me of a time in college when two of my friends (one male the other female) were having a friendly discussion. The female says something and the male replies, “I would moon you but it takes too long to tuck the hair back in.”

We all sort of cringed then busted out laughing.

1 Like