<Spectral> 6/9M 7/8H LF Warrior

Who is Spectral?

My name is Jazzy and I am the GM with Spectral. We are a 6/9M 7/8H raiding guild that formed at the beginning of BFA with the goal of killing bosses, having fun and creating a gaming community where gamers of all types can feel at home.

Who You Are

-You are a team player who values the success and benefit of the raid over personal gain

-You are a quick learner and always show up to raid prepared and on time

-You are internally motivated to actively research and improve your gameplay

-You react positively to constructive criticism

-You put in the work necessary to kill a boss in a small amount of pulls

-You want to maintain healthy relationships and a life outside of WoW

-You want to enjoy the people you raid with

-You are in control of your own schedule

If the above points describe your as a raider and you’re looking to raid with us please check out our wishlist below and see if you’re a fit!

Our Wishlist

• 1 Warrior DPS

-Any other exceptional DPS classes will be considered

Schedule

We raid Tues and Thurs from 9 EST to 12:30 EST (8 to 11:30 server time). Sundays and Mondays will typically be heroic alt run/ herb farms/heroic clean up if it’s early in the tier. These days are not required.

Out side of this we hit the ground running on the first two weeks of a new raid tier and will typically be in the new raid from Tuesday to Friday.

Other Info

One thing I would like to stress is that every raider is expected to show up on time (meaning 15 minutes prior to raid start to gather coins, runes, pots, etc. or logging in at raid start ready to step into the first trash pull). If for whatever reason you can’t make it, it is expected that you either post in Discord or let an officer know.

We provide feasts and flasks!

If you are interested in what we have to offer, or just have some questions, feel free to contact us through the battle.net app.

If you’re interested in joining us for non-Mythic raiding for a fun guild to hang out in with an active community and poppin’ Discord hit up an officer for an invite!

Our Raidleader:

Antrus#1119

Our GM :

Jazzy#1791

10 Likes

bump this bump.

1 Like

You’ve been bumped :slight_smile:

Just need a tank! Raid starts next week!

We are amazing!

Bump for a rainyboi!

Looking for
Resto Sham
Warrior DPS
Disc/Hpriest
Mage

Bump it up for an angriboi