<spaceshipjuicebox> H-Thrall 9/9 H 3/9 Mythic LATE NIGHT TUES/THURS 10:30pm EST - 12:30am LF DPS for S4

9/9 H 3/9 Mythic LF DPS!

We are a guild that has been together Since S1 Shadowlands, we are looking for fellow like minded relaxed but prepared gamers to keep pushing content in 10.2! We only raid 4 hours a week and we are extremely efficient! We love playing the game and we don’t need to make it another “job” we have very competitive DPS and we expect you to keep your character up to date and doing weekly M+ keys!

We raid from 10:30 pm EST to 12:30 am EST (7:30pm-9:30pm PST) on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Currently Recruiting:

---- DPS ----

Healers may be possible it will depend on experience.

Discord is the platform we use for coms. Having a working headset with mic are required. We usually prefer to leave our channels on PTT, but we need raiders to have the ability to communicate and call out mechanics when asked.

We are using RCLoot Council, weakauras, DBM (BigWigs) etc.

If you wish to apply please include recent logs as well as a link to your Raider io

THANKS!

Battle.net : gL0RY#11673

Discord : satinxd

Still looking for some gamers

1 Like

My friend and I are looking for a guild, we’re both 8/8N and 7/8H.
I am a 397 pally, I play all 3 specs but have only raided this xpac on Ret. I also play Dev Evoker if that’s preferred.
My friend is a 407(408?) BM/MM Hunter, or a ~395 Shadow Priest.

We like y’alls times and can share logs if needed.

Disc- Ithika#6509
Bnet- Rufio#12725

1 Like

Hi Satinpally,

I have experience through 3/8 M with a fury warrior, but I’m transitioning to my warlock. If you’re willing to entertain this, then I’d be glad to trial with your guild. My schedule hasn’t been appropriate for family and personal obligations, so I’m looking for a guild with your raid times.

If you need further information, please feel free to reach out.

Discord: Henßane#6194
Battlenet: Lennox#1183

1 Like

WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR DPS and Healers!

And we back for another one!

We are still recruiting DPS!

Need some more dps players to join the ranks!

we’re looking for ranged dps!

Needing some ranged dps rangers!

We are still looking for DPS AND HEALERS!

Still looking for more!

Still looking for a few gamers!

We have open ranged dps roles!

Still looking for a couple more ranged dps!

Just DPS? or are you looking for healers too?

Open to healers! Add me!

Still looking for some more ranged!

We are still accepting RANGED DPS and 1 HEALER!

Still looking for a few more ranged dps!