<Space Bound> (11/12M) is Recruiting for CE!

<Space Bound> (11/12 M) [H - Mal’ganis] is currently recruiting for our Mythic Progression Team. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-11 EST. We have multiple officers and members with past CE experience. If you’re interested in getting Cutting Edge in a friendly but serious environment, we’d love to have you join! We also are accepting social members for M+ and PvP.

Currently, we are heavily looking to recruit the following roles:

• Warlock
  • Mage
  • Hunter
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto Sham

Additionally, we have a few DPS spots on our roster which we are willing to replace with any class/spec, provided you can play it well. For these extra spots having an immunity is encouraged, as it helps with N’zoth, but it is not required. If you feel like you can compete and down N’zoth please contact me in game or through one of the following channels:

Bnet: Rasaleana#1986 Discord: Lon#2316

Bump cappuccino down

Still recruiting!

Still looking for DPS and an Hpal!

to the top it goes

We’re mostly good on healers, but we’re always looking for more strong DPS!

Hello! I know its not what youre recruiting for atm, but I have a 478 H Priest 7/12M w/ 100% optimal gear/corruption looking for a team. If a spot opens up, please keep me in mind. :slight_smile: Thanks!

night one of prog bump

Still recruiting DPS and Healers for prog next week!

Done with prog for the week, but we’re still potentially looking to fix a few spots for next week!

Still recruiting!

did we mention were recruiting

Still looking for trials for next week!

We’re still recruiting!

Looking for DPS for progression this week!