SP and Hunter LF Mythic raiding Guild

Hello all,

My friend (shadow priest) and I (hunter) are looking for a raiding guild. We are both veteran players and have long been raiding. Last raid tier I was 6/8 M and He 1/8 M. I just came back from overseas and playing on Oceanic servers and need a new home. We are looking for a 2 night a week raid schedule, available Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday. Looking to push mythic and dive into some mythic +. Shoot me a tell or post a reply here on the forum

Bnet tag: Febrezy#1402

Fri/sat 830pm to 11pm est? if so Add me Haz#11909

Hi Rindu,

Sounds like our guild could be a very good fit for you both, so I would love the chance to talk to you further.

Here is a little about us. Reach out to me if you would like to chat!

Drama Free Company was formed by long time players and experienced raiders looking to complete Heroic difficulty and further progress into Mythic success . We strive to maintain an outgoing community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 8/8H and 2/8M, we are recruiting raiders to move forward with us into 8.1 and new raid content of BoD. With our collective Heroic/Mythic experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS:

DPS (all classes considered)

HEALERS (prefer Pally/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman)

RAID DAYS/TIMES:

Tuesday/Thursday 7:00-10:15pm EST (server)

Please reach out to us if you are interested. I look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555
Coldpaws#1965

Hi Rindu! We are actively recruiting ranged dps and would love to speak to you and your friend. I will go ahead and add you but here is our info as well so you can check us out:

Pirate Chat is a 4/8 mythic guild on Stormrage that is currently building a strong roster for next tier. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Ranged Dps especially a mage
Havoc DH

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)
Sloas71#1721 (Healing officer)

Hi Rindu & Friend,

I represent the Ex Inferno 18+ gaming community based out of WoW. We have presence on two servers with an expansive community that enjoys playing WoW!

Our Alliance division has two raid teams that are looking for more raiders. We also have an active community with organizers for transmog/achieve runs and a dedicated M+ team that’s open to all of our Alliance members! Check out our community post that has links to each team. Feel free to join our discord and DM me (once you’re in) with any questions!

Team Purple which runs on Thursdays from 8 PM to 12 AM server has openings for more DPS. We are 8/8H 1/8M for Uldir and plan on pushing Mythic a little bit harder this upcoming tier.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Kira

Hello Rindu,

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for the next raid tier! We’re a pretty laid back group that plays other games outside of WoW. We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!

[A] <Mechanically Challenged> 3/8M LF RDPS/HEALS

If you are interested contact us at:
Battletag: Yuneel#11582, Kalivar#1575, or Unicornz#1860
Discord: Yuneel#3181, Kalivar#5603, or Unicornz20#3047

Sincerely,
Yuneel

<Mechanically Challenged>
Progression: 8/8H 3/8M Vectis 16%
Times: Tuesdays and Friday 9pm-12am

Pack Mentality is a progression raiding guild (currently 8/8H) looking to fill out the remainder of our raid team. We are currently in need of a hunter and several other reliable DPS. Progression raids are Thursday 9-11PM EST/Friday (9-12PM EST). We also offer several Mythic+ runs throughout the week, however, everyone is welcome!

If interested, please contact truealpha#1270 or cimmerian#1184 in-game!