"Souls for Sinfall" not offered

I turned in “Hopeful News” but was not offered “Souls for Sinfall” by Bolvar Fordragon. This seems to be a common problem, but typically for players who have switched covenants. I haven’t done so; Venthyr is my first covenant. I’ve tried re-logging to no avail.

4 Likes

Just adding to this post that follow-up quests in Revendreth were offered (Coalition of the Willing and Home Improvement), but still no Souls for Sinfall. I did have the necessary materials to advance Home Improvement (Redeemed Souls and anima), which seems like a problem for many people. Because the reception of your Soulkeeper Crystal is tied to completion of Souls for Sinfall, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to collect souls or complete redeemed souls quests. I guess I’ll see when the weekly reset happens. I also, obviously, did not receive the gear associated with completion of Souls for Sinfall.

1 Like

I have the same problem with mine. No “Souls for Sinfall” quest. its my first covenant. I did the follow up quest which is Coalition of the Willing but still no Souls for Sinfall. I hope I could still get the stuff from that missing quest.

1 Like

Oh my Night Elf Rogue appeared. First time posting stuff here. But i had the problem on my Blood Elf Shadow Priest (Saurfang Server / Realm).

1 Like

Also having this problem on my Demon Hunter. I leveled her through Threads of Fate but never changed her covenant. Completed Hopeful News but was offered no followup.

Has anyone gotten the followup to show up later? I know relogging doesn’t work, but perhaps after a daily reset or the like?

Also having this problem, leveled through Threads of Fate, also never changed covenants

Souls for Sinfall wasn’t offered to me, either. I took Threads of Fate after hitting 60 and sitting the character for a couple of months. I haven’t changed my covenant.

I am also having the same problem. I leveled through threads of fate. i did not switch covenants. Any solutions yet?

1 Like

I’m having the same problem. It’s my first covenant, too.

I too am having this same problem. It is my first covenant on this particular toon (just hit 60 on Havoc DH). I returned to Bolvar, turned in the “Hopeful News” quest, but was not offered the followup. I tried leaving Oribos and returning, tried going back to the Maw and returning to Oribos, and tried logging. Nothing has fixed the issue. If we cannot get this quest, how can we continue to get souls without the Soulkeeper crystal? Both of the followups after “Souls for Sinfall” are offered in the covenant (Coalition of the Willing and Home Improvement). I’ve also noticed that folks have been reporting this issue since November…

Just joining the chorus. This is also my first covenant for this character. I was not offered any new quests after “Hopeful News”.

Can you please fix this with the next content update today?