Soulbinds now class wide, not per spec

At this point I’m just going to maintain multiple toons of the same class for multi-spec. It’s sad but that really seems like the most convenient thing to do right now.

Oh yeah, that is why so many guilds months after world first get them, cuz they optimized 100% LMAO.

You clearly dont understand the game, 100% optimization is only needed for world first and that is because YOU ARE NOT MEANT TO CLEAR THE MYTHIC RAID IN 2 WEEKS.

The intended goal is for ppl to clear it slowly, 2-3 months maybe, but tryhards reduce the intended challenge of most bosses by making builds entirely around them and roflstomping through most bosses.

Thankfully I cant wait for SL mythic raiding to see all the bad players who depended on being optimal at everything fail hard xD

You know they significantly nerf raids multiple times, right? If you go on Warcraft logs you’ll see it broken down by launch, Post Nerf I, Post Nerf II, etc.

2 Likes

Thanks for the bumps, Mr. 5/12M.

1 Like

And you do know gear also inherently nerfs raids because everyone becomes more powerful each week allowing for progress to continue : )

Not sure the point you’re getting at there?

1 Like

Dude, it’s Ralph, he’s a known GD poster who just makes controversial posts. He just wants to be a contrarian.

3 Likes

That is not new. It wasn’t per spec before. The change was that each tree will now have only 2 throughput conduits, not 3. That’s the only change.

Why do people still reply to Ralph’s posts as if he’s here to actually discuss things?

2 Likes

I have 0 doubts that Blizzard leaves some things purposefully stronger than others to encourage people to grind for certain things just a bit longer.

That you are meant to progress raid through gear acquisition instead of 100% optimization we see in the world first where they roflstomp all bosses but the last one with hyper optimized combs and spend a week on the final boss.

The intended challenge is meant for progression to last for a few months because players would need gear to progress through stuff rather than hyper optimize per boss.

The point is it is clear the bosses arent tuned to only be beated with hyper optimization like some tryhard tried to suggest

It was at some point yes.

That might work for people who can barely get 5/12M with 125 corruption resist, but it doesn’t when you get your CE pre-nerfs.

1 Like

I appreciate you.

Actually, yes, I tracked it down for you so you don’t claim I’m making it up. A soulbind guide from the 4th of October :

So yes, this was very recently changed. Since they reset toons in the last beta wave I hadn’t done the campaign again, but I’m pretty sure they hadn’t changed away from spec specific conduits until this very latest build.

So your info is wrong, it was per spec before. Now it’s not. Less potency slots, not per spec anymore.

1 Like

I’m not sure how outdated the info is but in the months I’ve been in beta, they never changed when you swapped specs.

1 Like

news=317159/socketed-conduits-will-not-change-with-spec-in-shadowlands

Wowhead news story on 7/29. Sorry I can’t do actual links, but it was tweeted by Ion 2 months ago.

Exactly. His vacation was too short, the forums were starting to feel a bit peaceful.

Seriously guys, do not waste your time on him. No replies, nothing. Just flag and move on, and hopefully the mods will get rid of him again.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they were never spec specific.

Bumping this to try to understand Blizzard’s smooth brain rationale behind this.

I pvp ret with Pelagos.

I heal M+ with Pelagos.

Why on god’s green earth can this cumbersome not allow me to use both without gimping the other or constantly needing to run back to my sanctum to use some mobile game esque energy just to swap a conduit out?

They made this crap system a headache for hybrids for literally no reason.

Blizzard once again proving their lead devs are mongos in those boardrooms

1 Like

You shouldn’t have bumped it, makes it really confusing thinking there is another change