Sorry you can't post links in your post?

Thanks for the tips! I’ll use that next time. I’ve lost the urge at this point.

Have a great day/night everyone.

1 Like

i think you have to be trusted status

I couldn’t post links until I became a “regular” which is level 3 if I’m not mistaken

Nice necro btw

I have 114,000 posts read, 1,200 likes given, 8,200 likes received and yet my Trust level is still Regular. (I apparently have no life beyond the Forums…it’s a worry)

But I can apparently link wowhead, so I guess Regular means you can link stuff.

1 Like

That’s the max so… idk what more you’re expecting here :stuck_out_tongue:

Was this post really good enough to warrant necroing a thread with 7 posts from 2 years ago?

2 Likes

Its ok, I did a link a test just now and it showed up so I edited it. I thought at first Regular meant “You cant link stuff”. (:

Apparently so. I only just noticed that myself. They can change the forum so you can’t mouseover to see some initial content, but they can’t put the originating date of the post. Go figure.

“Regular” is trust level 3
“member” is trust level 2

when i earned back trust level 3 on this forum character two months ago, all my other forum characters also got trust level 3 privileges, as i posted here with my belf alt:

Yes I know that now after testing it on the comment.

Nm reading wrong thing,ignore me.

TWO YEAR OLD THREAD?!

:woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

How the hell do you level up? Lol

Where did you find this 2 year old thread? Lmao

This should give you an idea

1 Like

You have to get kills

1 Like

Man I didn’t even know this existed until tonight lol thanks that helped a lot :wink:

Blizzard is too cheap to moderate their forums so you must earn one-thousand good boy points first

This thread has gotten more replies after it’s necro than it did when it was created.

IT CAME BACK STRONGER EVERYONE RUN!

you’re not a good boy like them

you’re one of us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBD8M3WFrAw

It’s not actually account-wide. You can use the perks on all your characters if you got it from being in beta though. Beta access automatically gives trust 3 to all characters on your account, presumably so you can post pictures/links in the beta forums for feedback.