Sorry Warriors, Abom Limb nerf has upset DKs, so Spear is next

If we cant have it, neither can you.

They should have never have ported SL Covenant abilites into DF in the first place.

Sorry, but not sorry…The force must be balanced now.

3 Likes

stay salty

9 Likes

DK gets Nerfed, player gets spiteful at Warrior.

I didn’t realise DKs were so fragile with sword envy…

8 Likes

spear is a targeted ability that half the classes in the game can flat out ignore lmao

4 Likes

Stay in your own class thread Saltyboy.

2 Likes

Man, that’s crazy. Still unfun.

Edit: “Targeted ability” THAT’S AN INSTANT CAST. Stop being dumb.

listen bruh, i know the dk nerfs got ur feelings hurt, you can still get duelist bro. I believe in u

3 Likes

Your name is horrible and you should feel bad. At least you only pasted that trash name on a throw away, “classic” character.

Literally this.

As a Warrior we hope so. If you use Spear you aren’t a real Warrior. They need to put Bladestorm in it’s place.

Agree lets put the worst expansion and everything in it behind us.

“If you use Spear you aren’t a real warrior”?

I know you’re talking about the ability, but also, The Spartans, Roman legions, etc. would like to have a word with you if you think Spears don’t fit the Warrior Fantasy.

1 Like

Love spears, have the Dragonbane transmogged on both slots, and as an ability in general inl actually like Spear of Bastion, but for a warrior, and as it is aesthetically, i hate SoB for warriors. It just makes no sense. If kept, they need to change it to warriors launching a massive spear that erupts on impact, changing the animation to an explosion, the DoT into a bleed, and the tether into a disorient. Warrior happy.

I can see that. The “holy light” thing is definitely a departure from the “Blood and iron” style of warrior.

If we’re talked aesthetics of the animation, I can see it. But thematically a spear thrown like a ballista stunning or locking down all who are struck by it is fantastic.

They didn’t use lame magic trapping people in place. They fought honorably with a Weapon and Shield.

Spear of Bastion is so Anti warrior it’s unbelievable. Get this arcane garbage gross toxic ability out of the game. Thanks.

Every CC should function like Vortex and grip only 1 time. So Spear should be gutted. Furthermore Magic doesn’t fit Warrior as mentioned and would be great to just have it removed. Rather have something that embodies Warrior or again… Bladestorm.

I’ll add to your point if they want to design a true Spear ability that fits Warriors then go for it. However gut this garbage magic junk that is toxic out of Warrior :slight_smile: I refuse to use it even if it’s good. You aren’t a REAL WARRIOR if you use that lame Magic of Bastion.

1 Like

its a physical ability you moron, does entirely physical damage

2 Likes

Spear requires that you strike the target for it to be able to pull the target afterwards.

So with Abom Limb my DK could hit the button and run into a room and pull players to me, with Spear if my Warrior drops it in front of a player, they can just run through it and take no damage, and no snare/pull.

Abom limb lasts 12 seconds, Spear lasts 4 seconds.

Abom limb lasts long enough that you could take on one target, finish that fight and it would still be able to pull in the next target. Spear, meanwhile is on cooldown and can’t pull anything new anyway.

Spear is already toned down from its SL version: longer CD (1 min 30 sec), can’t be lowered by striking multiple targets; lasts 6 seconds, down from 8; only generates rage on the initial hit and no longer per tick; changed to physical damage. The biggest nerf was the CD - every spear has to count.

it is now balanced.

Pssst…dunno if anyone let you in on the secret… magic isn’t real. Also, if it were and you honestly believe that “warriors” of human past wouldn’t use it, you deserve to be pointed at and laughed at

1 Like

They might nerf it and change it but that would not change the fact that you suck, sorry not sorry