Sorry Guys

i also think being incapable of comprehending your emotions is pretty low iq too

this thread was a bitter attempt to defend yourself from all the people clowning on u the last few months

your energy this entire thread is wounded but trying desperately to display otherwise

projecting onto me that this was important to me and that i was angry that you got 2200 for the first time in 2020 (??? LOL) the entire time was undermined by how hard you emphasized that ‘last post’ was important to you

everything just displays how much you struggle with your mental deficiency

you’ve spent all morning displaying that you’re sensitive and everyone’s opinions are important to you

it’s fine this a cringe post but if u wanna “well i lose on the wow forums in a wow arguement lets take about U”

and i mean if you look at the OP in general this whole post was you trying to make yourself important to the people that called u bad for having 2000 games played at 2000 rating

Drama. Got to admit I am not reading that at all.

honestly figured you wouldn’t be able to anyways

just another defense mechanism
lose in wow arguement
say ur a janitor haha gottem
shut down pls dont hurt my feeling

Ouch. Hurts so bad.

ur not fooling me

u made a thread about getting duelist because you were so hurt by people being toxic about your rating/game played ratio

This is why you are here except if you look back you are arguing with yourself

at this point i just know how important this is to you and it bothers you that i’m here

Looooooooooooooooooooooool

fronting again

if u re read this in like 2 months you’ll feel bad about how transparent u are

Honestly, you may be mentaly ill. Never thought thats why you were responding this much. You think you matter. Thats pretty crazy.

Not to mention your cherry picking quotes. You are comical.

why, because it’s so obvious you’re bothered?
??

you keep saying ‘u wanna matter’ ‘u think you matter’ i’ve never once mentioned relevance or importance

ur projecting onto me

nothing here matters but u want it to

Ok. I am literally laughing at you. I got Duelist a long time ago by the way.

knew it bothered you :slight_smile:

Thats just a correction. See it however your wacky brain wants to.

3 weeks ago? LOL

“i got that a LONG time ago btw!”

You said it was the reason I made this post. But it had nothing to do with that. It was a correction to your logic. This thread was a joke. The paragraph I made was a jab. You are just sensitive or a psychopath.

at who

the 2k bracket?

thats rough buddy

Confirmed.

ya easiest healer 2 play in 2v2 gets over 2k for the first time since 2018 and is riding a high

im the clown :clown_face:

didn’t ur priest get banned because you had a big mental breakdown @ someone for factually telling you that hpriest is the most forgiving healer spec 2 get 2400 in 2v2 on :thinking:

Dude what is your definition of forgiving??? Because hpriest actually dies or their partner dies if they don’t press gheal in time…