Soooo Goldshire

So how long do you guys think we have until 90% of the night elves are wiped out and Slaanesh is birthed?

#chaosgods

1 Like

Sir, this is an Arby’s drive-thru.

22 Likes

WHAT? But Blizzard has tyrannids, space marines and everything?!

Please address me as Grand Arch Commodore Luthor Harkon.
Thanks.

Ah good the Mctaurens i was at made me stand in line for hours. Can i get some food~

This is Papa Nurgle’s, can I take your order?

#beholdCHOLERA

#shewhothirstsdidnothingwrong
#deniersareaeldarishills

There’s much worse things being birthed at goldshire than chaos gods.

2 Likes

Goldshire is the Florida of Azeroth. Change my mind.

3 Likes

/salutes

Grand Arch Commondore Luther Harkon!

More like the Red Light district from Hang Over Part…3?

Honestly I just love the Vampire Coast voice actors in Total War Warhammer II
(I also know it’s Arch Grand Commodore Luthor Harkon but I was laughing at Guidonis’ posts, messed it up and just decided it was funnier to leave it up)

They’re all “Florida Man”.

4 Likes

This isn’t 40K

Begins clapping slowly Well it looks like I get to invent the slow clap in this universe then.
#LaDEEDa

I kind of want to see a “Twilight Zone” style thread, where each post is just someone’s craziest/best/worst experience in Goldshire… but I’m afraid every post would wind up getting reported for content. XD

While levelling through there on a low-level toon, I was subjected to emotes detailing a tree-druid impregnating a woman with pollen. That was a trip.

2 Likes

veterinarian rp
Someone was helping worgens (and a cat druid or two) with thorns in paws, slashing injuries from murlocs and the like. It seemed innocent and wholesome to me.
It was nice. Someone cared for animals and they all seemed to be enjoying themselves.

So yay for the nice vet clinic in GS

2 Likes

My character lived at the Abbey in Northshire until two nights ago, and so I enjoyed a nice IC walk “home” at the end of each day. I’m a priest, and I view Goldshire as a place like Vegas.

The people there are doing their own thing, and most of it is consensual good times. Bless it. You know, whatever. But I fancy that my character cares for the ones who are troubled. Food, pocket money, healthcare, and a safe person to report nefarious actors to. That sort of thing.

I know that Goldshire is endlessly fascinating to people who don’t play on RP servers, but nobody there is hurting anyone…except for the poor leveling humans who walk down there without knowing what’s happening, and have to wade through a literal crowd to find the innkeeper, the cooking trainer, and the guy with the candle quest.

The framerate loss isn’t wonderful, either.

I think that’s the big problem that no one talks about. /sage nod

Something
Something
Tentacle Aggressions

1 Like

why would you necro this

What in the heresy is this…we all know the true love is fro-

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD.

1 Like