Sooo any update on the arena bug?

like dude, if this was effecting mythic+ or a raid, it would have been hot fixed within the first 10 minutes. like come on.

6 Likes

You mean… this?:

That’s not an update, that’s a “hey we see the problem.” and now people are wanting it fixed.

As big Doze said, if this was a PvE bug, it be fixed the day of.

4 Likes

Ummm, they acknowledged there is a problem, and that they know about it.

That IS an update, even if it’s not a FIX.

:neutral_face: k i promised no raging in 2020 to help my hair line out. :relieved: :innocent:

2 Likes

I think we can all understand the sort of update he was talking about…

3 Likes

Good… nice prompt fixing of this problem :roll_eyes:

dont make assumptions about female goat players
the erotica-addled mind is a weak mind

2 Likes

scabber, what are you even going on about?? This thread is about the arena season that has supposedly ended.

I’m saying that female goat players are often distracted by the animated and X-rated contents of their second monitor and that is likely why this particular draenei is unable to see a difference between the initial post about the issue and an “update”

horrific, to be clear

3 Likes

My guess is that it doesnt get fixed until tomorrow, blizz is prob running a skeleton crew rn cause of new years

I would really like to be able to que tonight

Auzx for president! YES!

"That’s not an update, that’s a “hey we see the problem.” and now people are wanting it fixed.

As big Doze said, if this was a PvE bug, it be fixed the day of."

I have a priest seven over 1800 to chicken to go back in and chance losing and not getting Rival. Lame, I know, but I have a rogue doing the same at contender (boost)