SoO klaxxi Still bugged

The Paragons of the Klaxxi is still bugged in the Raid Siege of Orgimmar, It has been for over a year now. This is something that was suppose to get fixed awhile ago. you have to basically hearth out then teleport all the way back to pandaria, then enter the raid and walk ALL THEY WAY to where you left off with The Paragons, and pray to god it doesn’t bug out again. This happens a bit more frequently on Heroic mode over Mythic mode, but have still seen it happen on mythic difficulty. Please focus back up on this if you can. it’s really frustrating blizzard, thank you.

10 Likes

GM responded to me last week when i had this happen and told me that the fight was working as intended and that it was me attempting to start the boss fight to quickly that caused the glitch… if this is actually the case how about blizzard TURNS OFF ALL OF THE ROLE PLAYING CRUD (can’t curse on forums) in anything considered LEGACY CONTENT… if not completely give an option to shut that garbage off

3 Likes

Says it is bugged, does not actually say what is the bug.

oh no, waiting a few seconds. How annoying…

2 Likes

you need to kill them one at a time and wait for the other one to join the fight