<Song of the Blade> AOTC 2 day Raiding

is seeking more players for Heroic and Mythic Raiding. We’re a casual raiding guild that raids twice a week for 4 hours total of raiding time. We are efficient and down bosses in a fun, fast paced environment. We’re seeking like minded individuals to wrap up our Mythic core group and push into mythic progression again for BoD. If you are interested, please let us know and we’d be happy to bring some trial people to our Current Raids.

We spend time doing M+, Island Expeditions, PVP, and Alt Raids on off nights, so there is something for the guild for everyone.

Progression:
Uldir:
8/8H
1/8M

BoD:
9/9N
8/9H

Raid Schedule:
Monday - 8pm to 10pm realm time (CST)
Wednesday - 8pm to 10pm realm time (CST)

Recruiting: Currently seeking DPS to fill in our raiding slots. Possibility for another healer if we get enough dps.

TANKS - Main tank position is filled, but we do seek players who can raid on an off-spec DPS basis with ability to main tank if missing a tank any given raid night.

HEALERS

DPS - OPEN - Seeking Ranged dps + Shaman DPS

If you are interested in learning more or would like to see about joining us, please contact the below people:

Eylianna: Saiyaku#1609
Batkon: Twosporks#1396

Seeking DPS

Seeking dps for heroic core.

Bump.
We clear content fast and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Seeking DPS. Got few more bosses down.

Hi! I’m not looking to raid as I am an alliance main but would love to join the guild with my few horde toon, holy pally and rogue. I raid semi hardcore on alliance and would just like a good community I can level my horde toons and eventually do something mythic + and pvp. I’m friendly easy going and get a long with everyone. I would love to speak to more with someone about this. My bnet is Lokko#11656

Interested!
bnet Eonical#1630
ign Eonical

I’ve added both of you to bnet so we can chat some.

I added you. I’m interested in joining on my hunter.

Infamous#12784

Seeking more dps (ranged) for Mekka progression. 2 more bosses downed tonight. Casuals and Raiders welcome.

Seeking a few more dps, specifically a warrior and more ranged dps who are looking to get into raiding or just seeking a casual guild environment.

Seeking dps.

Still looking for some dps! :slight_smile:

Seeking more players to finish out heroic progression.

Seeking dps for Jaina progression.