NO longer Looking but thank you for your responses

WE are progressive in our learning and playing at a better level than we did the week before. We come as a package and are looking for end game content with a competitive group and positive environment. The current guild we are in has great players and are talented but do not have the member numbers to run Mythics, nor the drive (even though they have the ability)
Look me up if your interested. This hunter is obviously not the tank. Mstrchow-Turalyon is a 387 Prot warrior, needing a better group to progress with gear and content.
HORDE or Alliance are OK but Currently we are Alliance and would like to vet via LFG

Son is 19
Pa is 42

Lew#1541

A little Information about Dracarys Productions:
Faction: Horde
Server: Bleeding-Hollow
Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30-11:00 pm Est

Guild information:
Small, casual guild with Female GM. LF people who want to raid (softcore), push mythics with us, run alt runs, mog and mount runs. Some PVP (W/BGS).

Guild was created during middle of legion, and was semi-active for about 2 months. People started to leave or do their own thing and guild died down. Right as BFA was released started up with recruitment and have recruited a decent number of people.

GM needs down to earth people who have patience running the raid and don’t mind wiping a few times. Need people to run mythics with and just in general anything with. Need people who want a mature chill atmosphere but can also get stuff done.

Need people who can commit most raid days ( I do understand RL stuff takes priority, but need people who will be present most of the days we do raid)

What is needed (for raiding):
Locks, Priests(Disc or Holy), DH (DPS-possible tank spec as well).
Need Healers and DPS (Tank as secondary class to fill when needed)

We are currently 8/9N(With hopes to down Jaina within the next week so we can progress through H). We are currently running with another solid guild and have had success with them. I would like to have a FULL GUILD GROUP HOWEVER.

We love to chat and hang out in discord as well! :star:

If you are interested or would like to hear more, add me on bnet Glidergirl90#1793

Thank you,

I understand the struggle. We are part of a great group of friends and this move would be moving backwards for us. Thank you for your interest in us though.
Good luck and happy hunting.

I won’t sit here and bore you with our guild history to stretch our epeens. Chances are you’re here looking for an escape from those horrible horrible pugs you’ve been in lately…

We accept all, and keep all unless your exceptionally bad, just have thick skin.

Our plan is to grow to have a solid raid roster of people who despire for progression, who can play their class to a competent degree, and who WANT to do these things.

Raids are 8:00pm - 11:00pm server (EST) Tuesdays and Thursdays. We also have our optional days usually on Wednesday or Sunday.

If you’re interested in joining, we are ALWAYS recruiting any role and would love to have you join us! We are always looking for new friends to join us in the laughs of the guild we have developed over the years!

What we’re looking for: Ranged DPS, A consistent tank , and any and ALL exceptional players

What we expect: We expect 90% attendance. Things come up, and sometimes you have to miss raid, we get that, but we are looking for dependable raiders. Additionally, you must be able to learn from mistakes and continuously strive for self improvement. Coming ready to prepot and wipe on progression content while maintaining a positive attitude is a must.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to us whisper any officer in game.

Kaitly-Kaitly#11141 (Guild Leader)

Intrus-NoJoeMoJoe#1116 (Officer)

Mokini-Admoka#1508 (Raid Leader)

Horde guild Defiance here. We run T/Th/Sun 630-930 pm pst. Down to earth laid back guild that still pushes end game content the best we can! Just a short post from me so we can talk more if the times fit, which is probably the most important match. I know post says DPS but we also take exceptional healers

Bnet: AaronC#11555
Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

If you want a little more info: [H] 1/9 M seeks Tank, DPS and a healer

I’m added you on discord.