Somewhat new looking for people to play with

Hi im Armondas! just got back into the game however wasnt really experienced in the first place, looking for people to lvl up with, dungeons, raids ect. looking for either a guild or just people to have fun with.

I play alliance as well

heres my discord if u wanna add me - マイケル#2293

Greetings, Armondas!

I’m starting a new Community; it sounds like you may be a good fit for it.
But I’ll let you be the judge of that (even though I don’t mention leveling, I’m sure leveling will naturally occur at various times):
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/en/wow/t/hone-pve/1327672

Hi Armondas,

The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward.

We’ve played hard in the past several of us have been some of the top raiding guilds across several servers and pushed the hardest content. Now days we’ve calmed down are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

We are currently doing Mythic+ while we continue to build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868