Something Heroic! <Mankrik> Horde 9/9 [Mon/Wed-Tues/Fri] 8:30-11:30 EST

Just to update everything for our recruiting, here is a new outline for everyone to look at!

{ Horde } | Mankrik |
10/10 MC
1/1 Onyxia
We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. On our current raid schedule we are able to completely clear MC in less than 2 hours and 20 minutes and are rank #19 on the server for execution of MC bosses!!

Tues/Mon @ 8 - 11 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
Rogues (1) | Feral Druids (1) | Holy/Disc Priest (2) | Hunter (1)
We have room for up to 4 potential slots at the moment

Wed/Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
Shaman Resto (3) | Shaman Enh (1) |Shaman Ele (1) | Hunter (3) | Warlock (5) | Warrior DPS (3) | Warrior Tank (1) | Resto Druid (2) | Rogue (4) | Priest Holy/Disc (5) |Druid Range/Melee (2) |

These are classes that I would like to see in the raid, but we are flexible on first come first serve basis for recruits!

We currently hold the #1 rogue on the server Mr. YoloSwiggity who is a fantastic rogue and friend. Our PVP team is slowly growing and we are running ALOT of premade BG’s as we look to hold more of the #1 slots on the server. Our pvp mentality in our guild is " ZUG ZUG" & “Strength” We have great cohesion and we always take care of player base. There is no single player or single mindedness in our groups as everyone has the same end goal which is to punt Gnomes and kill the Alliance!!! If you feel as if you would like to join our great community then please get in contact with one of my Officers or myself!

GM: Thòr
Officers: Malazo, Mahlyna, Jevazide, Roanoak, Georgelucas, Bitteme
Raid Leader: Pneuma

Please message any one of us if you have questions, comments or concerns! My #1 goal for this guild is my folks and taking care of them. The atmosphere we have here is something of a home and I make sure that I take care of everyone one.

Howdy, I’m Jevazide. One of the officers of Something Heroic. I would like to tell you about us. We have a great sense of community here that’s been a breath of fresh air. I feel like any one of us is approachable and able to answer or help you find answers you seek (game related). We constantly have an active discord, dungeon groups going or being silly in gchat in general. This guild is a great place to let your hair down, have fun and get stuff done! Come say hi!

Something Heroic [Mankrik] has been a great guild and we have an elite raid team that has been blowing up MC and Ony in a single 3 hour window. Please message me in game or in discord zerocoolrg#2183 for more information.

Also, we are recruiting for a second raid team. The raid will be starting at 10PM server time on Wed/Thur. As mentioned above, is the list of classes that we are looking at recruiting for this raid team.

1/7/2020 Update:

{ Horde } | Mankrik |
10/10 MC
1/1 Onyxia
We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. On our current raid schedule we are able to completely clear MC in less than 2 hours and 20 minutes and are rank #19 on the server for execution of MC bosses!!

Recruiting:
Holy/Disc Priest (2)
We have room for up to 2 potential slots at the moment. If more slots open up in the future we will update our recruitment.

Recruiting:
Shaman Resto (1) | Hunter (3) | Warlock (3) | Warrior DPS (2) | Warrior Tank (1) | Resto Druid (2) | Rogue (4) | Priest Holy/Disc (5) |Druid Range/Melee (2) |

These are classes that I would like to see in the raid, but we are flexible on first come first serve basis for recruits!

Please message any one of us if you have questions, comments or concerns! My #1 goal for this guild is my folks and taking care of them. The atmosphere we have here is something of a home and I make sure that I take care of everyone one.

Do you guys run alt raids weekly? As in, bring half your mains in with half alts to gear the mains out more thoroughly. I’m really looking for that kind of guild and willing to transfer to have it. I currently have a 60 lock (main) and 60 resto shaman (alt). I’m also very into running grouped ppv as much as possible when not leveling alts etc.

1/14/2020 Update:

{ Horde } | Mankrik |
10/10 MC
1/1 Onyxia

Recruiting:
We currently are limited on open slots so please message us and see what we are looking for at the moment!

Recruiting:
Warlock (1) | Warrior DPS (1) | Warrior or Druid Tank (1) |Rogue (1) | Priest Holy/Disc (2)

Warlock (1) | Warrior or Druid Tank (1) |Rogue (1) | Priest Holy/Disc (2)

Wed/Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | BWL MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
Warlock (1) | Warrior DPS (1) | Warrior or Druid Tank (1) | Priest Holy/Disc (1)

These are the last 4 slots to fill out our 40 team roster. Pst for more details on application!

|Something Heroic| Recruiting for Wed/Thur @10 | We’re 11/11 atm and are looking for 2 Healers, 2 Melee DPS, 1 Warlock, 1 Warrior(Prot). Only a few slots left open for our night raid team, so pst for more info!!

{ Horde } | Mankrik |
10/10 MC
1/1 Onyxia
We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. On our current raid schedule we are able to completely clear MC in less than 2 hours and 20 minutes and are top ranked on the server for execution of Molten Core and soon to be Blackwing Lair

Tues @ 8 - 11 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Mon @ 8 - 11 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
We are currently full on our Tues/Mon roster

Wed @ 10 - 1 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
Healer (1) | OT (1) | Priest/Disc (2) | Warlock (1) | Melee DPS (1)

Our PVP team is slowly growing and we are running ALOT of premade BG’s as we look to hold more of the #1 slots on the server. Our pvp mentality in our guild is " ZUG ZUG" & “Strength” We have great cohesion and we always take care of player base. There is no single player or single mindedness in our groups as everyone has the same end goal which is to punt Gnomes and kill the Alliance!!! If you feel as if you would like to join our great community then please get in contact with one of my Officers or myself!

Please message any one of us if you have questions, comments or concerns! My #1 goal for this guild is my folks and taking care of them.

At this time we are no longer recruiting but always looking at recruiting new members for our guild. Please get with any of us for update to date info!

{ Horde } | Mankrik |
10/10 MC
1/1 Onyxia

We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. On our current raid schedule we are able to completely clear MC in less than 2 hours and are top ranked on the server for execution of Molten Core and soon to be Blackwing Lair

Tues @ 8 - 11 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Mon @ 8 - 11 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:

Wed @ 10 - 1 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | MC & Onyxia |
Recruiting:
We currently full on raid slots but are looking for Melee dps to fill our (alt) Flex positions. If you are a DW or 2H warrior or a rogue we would love to have your app.

Some of us are on alts. So just message anyone in the guild and ask for a Officer!

{ Horde } | Mankrik |

We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. On our current raid schedule we are able to completely clear MC in less than 2 hours and are top ranked on the server for execution of Molten Core and soon to be Blackwing Lair

Tues @ 8 - 11 Server | BWL & Onyxia | 0/8 & 1/1 Cleared
Mon @ 8 - 11 Server | MC & Onyxia | 10/10 & 1/1 Cleared
Recruiting:

Wed @ 10 - 1 Server | BWL & Onyxia | 0/8 & 1/1 Cleared
Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | MC & Onyxia |10/10 & 1/1 Cleared
Recruiting:
| 3 ( Fury/Arms) Warriors | 1 Resto Shaman | 1 Holy/Disc Priest |

Some of us are on alts. So just message anyone in the guild and ask for a Officer!

Hey all! We’re still in need of a few good players! If you have any questions about the guild please feel free to add me on BTag: Roanoak#11924.

{ Horde } | Mankrik |

We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. On our current raid schedule we are able to completely clear MC in less than 2 hours and are top ranked on the server for execution of Molten Core and Blackwing Lair

Tues @ 8 - 11 Server | BWL & Onyxia | 3/8 & 1/1 Cleared
Mon @ 8 - 11 Server | MC & Onyxia | 10/10 & 1/1 Cleared
Recruiting:
Pneuma the RL will have to be messaged for specifics on the classes that he is seeking.

Wed @ 10 - 1 Server | BWL & Onyxia | 0/8 & 1/1 Cleared
Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | MC & Onyxia |10/10 & 1/1 Cleared
Recruiting:
| 3 ( Fury/Arms) Warriors | 1 Resto Shaman | 1 Holy/Disc Priest |

Come sign up! :smiley:

We’re a growing community with a lot of potential as we currently have over 350+ members. We had a bit of a late start on BWL, but our guild holds top parses for execution of BWL bosses. We will soon be 8/8.

BWL 3/8 MC 10/10 Ony 1/1

Wed @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & Onyxia | Mon @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL / MC & Onyxia | Tues @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | MC / ZG(release) | Recruiting: Pneuma the RL will have to be messaged for specifics on the classes that he is seeking.

Wed @ 10 - 1 Server | BWL & Onyxia | 0/8 & 1/1 Cleared Thur @ 10 - 1 Server | MC & Onyxia |10/10 & 1/1 Cleared Recruiting: | We currently have a roster of 43 players, so you would like to inquire into open positions please let us know | | LF 1 Tank | 1 Melee |

GM: Thòr Officers: Malazo, Mahlyna, Jevazide, Roanoak, Georgelucas, Bitteme

Something Heroic! [ Mankrik ]

BWL 3/8
MC 10/10
Ony 1/1

Wed @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Mon @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & MC & Onyxia |
Tues @ 9:30 - 12:30 Server | MC & ZG(release) |

Tank:
Warrior: Medium Priority
Druid: High Priority

Melee:
Warrior: High Priority
Rogue: High Priority
Shaman: Low Priority

Range:
Hunter: Low Priority
Mage: Low Priority
Warlock: Low Priority
Priest: Low Priority
Shaman: Low Priority

Healer:
Priest: Medium Priority
Shaman: Medium Priority
Druid: Low Priority

Raid requirements & Info:
Raid invites go out between 30 & 15 minutes prior to raid. You are expected to be in place and ready to pull at 8:30.
You will be prepared for each raid tier with knowledge of the fight as well as bringing resistance potions, utility potions and flasks and resistance gear.
| SH uses a LC that is based around raid performance, mechanics, raid preparation. They determine how each piece of gear will benefit the raid, not the player |

The guild bank works to supply the raiders with as many potions as possible and crafting materials for items that should be supplied by the guild.

GM: Thòr Officers: Malazo, Mahlyna, Jevazide, Roanoak, Georgelucas, Bitteme

Please message any one of us if you have questions, comments or concerns! My #1 goal for this guild is my folks and taking care of them. But when we are raiding, we will take it serious enough that the content is downed within an efficient amount of time and to ensure we do not waste anyone’s time with meaningless wipes. Bring your A game!

Recruiting is still up to date!

Something Heroic! [ Mankrik ]

BWL 4/8
MC 10/10
Ony 1/1

Wed @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & Onyxia |
Mon @ 8:30 - 11:30 Server | BWL & MC & Onyxia |
Tues @ 9:30 - 12:30 Server | MC & ZG(release) |

Tank:
Warrior: Low Priority
Druid: High Priority

Melee: