Somehow I Got Trust Level Three

You know you have to start from scratch now since you changed forum toons,right? :slight_smile:

BTW did you get him to drop yet?

I’m camping K’uddly now!

2 Likes

Lost mine, doubt I’ll get it back. Lol GM didn’t know what happened and couldn’t restore it :confused: miss posting gifs.

1 Like

4 Likes

Seriously though, that stinks. Hope you get it back soon!

2 Likes

just got a bit tired of my usual tmog with azzinoths, this makes me feel like a ninja with all DH mobility

the usual (but with blonde hair and green tattoes)
https://puu.sh/FkLcE/9c0da4eac4.png

1 Like

So apparently my TL 3 was revoked even though I haven’t been flagged or banned since this thread was made.

This forum is so weird…

You have to keep a running total of posts read within a certain number of days. If your total falls below that, you lose your status.

Sorry bout that you came in at a bad time.

I’m here every day and read a LOT of forum posts. There’s no reason I should have it then lose it THAT quickly again.

I need trust level 3! Please like this!

System is whack though. I’m on these forums likr 16 hours a day and I dont have it.

2 Likes

I found the requirements for tl3:

1 Like

I know the requirements, I’m saying they set a ridiculous standard even for people that are here DAILY.

LOL. So I cant get it now? Ive been silenced or suspended whatever idiotic term you want to use… like 4 or 5 times.

I have heard that some folks have gotten their trust levels back when they behaved themselves for a time, but I don’t know what that time is and I haven’t seen anything official about that.

Edit: I had a suspension a while back, but I got trust level 3 early on. I lost it a little while ago from not reading enough posts, or enough different topics, or something like that.

2 Likes

I don’t have level 3 but the entire concept is definitely stupid. The idea is “trust”, so… prove that you’re active for a long period of time and haven’t broken any rules and reward that with more functionality that you wouldn’t want to turn around and break rules to lose.

That’s fine… once.

But I don’t feel like someone who has proven they’re trustworthy should instantly become suspect if they take a break for a bit.

1 Like

It’s within a certain amount of time.

If they were recent then yes, you aren’t eligible for a while.

1 Like

i’ve never had TL3 for longer than five months. it’s easy to go overboard and get flagged.

i first lost it early last year by getting a 72-hour silence for masked expletive language. earned it back 100 days later. then lost it two weeks ago by posting a meme that got flagged for obscenity.

there doesn’t seem to be any mention of a penalty volcano for these new forums, so i’ll see if i can post images again in 84 days or not.

1 Like

I can’t disagree with this. :grin: