Some real spice in recent Shadowlands cinematics

Sylvanas tries to convince Anduin to join her and the Jailer. In her doing so, she gets emotional and says, though not finishing, “we can’t even choose who we…”. No doubt she is going to say" we can’t even choose who we love". And the subject for her love is , I believe, Varian. Notice she always calls Anduin Little Lion. King Varian is the Lion. Whenever she says Little Lion, she is thinking of the Lion. But the lion is dead. There is nothing she can do to change that. And that is the reason she goes crazy all of a sudden.

2 Likes

SEE EVERYONE?! Other people besides me use the word spicy for the lore :sob::triumph::muscle:t3::100::100:

Nah I actually think it’s “become”. Like, various Lore Characters don’t actually have free will, they’re always picked and shaped by other forces.

3 Likes

We know. But we also know that you really like your seasoning. :hot_pepper:

:pancakes:

5 Likes

To be honest, I really hope the devs never clarify what Sylvanas was about to say. I’m enjoying all the speculation, some of it offers all sorts of fascinating angles on her character.

This take sucks though. No hate to OP.

2 Likes

Ah yes, because what we need more of is everyone fawning over humans, especially Alliance leaders. Not like she was banging Nathanos before they died and went through a bunch of stuff to get him back and presentable.