Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

Like they mean anything in the BG forums

doggo plays with rdruid’s

However I got my rating doing double dps, some games with prot pally

I did very few healer ww games.

Your brain is fried. You spend almost all of your time in this thread using arena as an example, now all of the sudden it doesn’t matter. Sorry for breaking your brain.

2 Likes

I said they.

I was using Destro+Disc as an example :slight_smile:

And 2s is terribly imbalanced. DH + Resto Druid is the best comp I hear.

3s makes a better case for Destro… though Walking Dead comp training a Destro can net them a win.

sure if the walking dead played much better than lock

but lock comps are way more forgiving. There is a reason there are only 193 WWs compared to 481 destros in arena right now

2 Likes

I mean tbf, Locks have always been more popular than Monks, whether it’s Aff or Destro.

1 Like

“1v1s don’t matter!!! (to me) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

Meanwhile top players/streamers are holding highly viewed player run 1v1 dueling tournaments all over the place.

“BUT I’m JUGAA AND I DON’T LIKE IT SO IT DOESN’T MATTERRRRRRRR”

Player run tournament. They don’t matter to Blizzard, hence why there’s no rating for it. You could add a 50k prize to pet battles and I bet it’d be popular :joy:

Have you counted up the arena complaint posts for destruction and windwalker yet?

Solidifying my theory that you are actually a paid Blizzard shill. :wink:

Man, wish I was paid :wink:

So, an admission that you are a Blizzard shill then. Just an unpaid one. :stuck_out_tongue:

This whole “1v1s don’t matter” thing was supported by Blizzard because it gives them an excuse to be lazy about balancing the classes. It’s a false dilemma fallacy to say that you can’t strive for both 3v3 balance and 1v1 balance.

1 Like

Sure. If that makes you feel better

Lol. BG forums summed up.

1 Like

So people who don’t want to read almost 500 posts.

A gladiator literally boosts a arms warrior to 120 with no essenses and ques with a skilled healer from 1500 mmr to about 1900

Then proceeds to que 1900 and his w/l ratio drops because he is queing with other healers other than the original one he was with.

This week he played a monk, and this same warrior at 2k mmr in 2’s and 3’s after this thread was made.

People are butthurt and upset because; one side is claiming gear doesn’t matter if you que with equally skilled people at your level.

People are also butthurt because; they are pointing out he went from about 70% w/l ratio at low MMR to about 50% at 1900ish mmr.

tldr; No matter what you do, you cannot win if you post on these forums. People will just eat you alive.

OH YES, HERE WE GO. THE STEROTYPICAL MENTALITY THAT GIRLS DON’T PLAY WOW.

Leave it to BG forums.

No, his winrate went up.

1 Like

Oh I see. No, that’s not what I mean. I mean that you’re a part of a larger team. Though truth be told, better players would still filter up eventually so it would probably be fine.

People put a lot of stock into rating and I think it’s because WoW traditionally ties gear rewards to reaching higher rating. I don’t think this is the best idea… it’s good to have a goal and move up, but it’s also good to play at the rating that’s appropriate to you. This is where you will have the best quality of gameplay experience.

Learn to quote properly. I didn’t say this.

But they already have rated BGs that give you rating. Why do they need that for random BGs?