Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

I couldn’t careless.
https://imgur.com/a/4ZRlPvu

But keep responding :joy:

Because I know you must have the last word.

More like you actually care deep down.

Nah, I know it bugs you to not be able to get the last word

I could do this for hours.

How did Pika get rank one as warrior in legion without knowing you could use nonGCD defensives while in bladestorm and not knowing that spell reflect works against karma damage?

Then there is Venruki dueling a DK on his monk in WoD complaining about all of his leg sweeps getting parried. And not one single time did he protect the leg sweep with paralysis. Rank ones are overrated. :stuck_out_tongue:

roflmao … ^^ ftw :slight_smile:

1 Like

As mentioned several times already, they were getting free wins from fighting non-synergy double DPS groups as healer/DPS.

1 Like

Wow me too

Eh sorta man… They might not know the ins and outs of every class perfectly but to get to r1 you need a solid win percentage. To do that you need to win consistently meaning you react and coordinate on another level.

Do you honestly think that any r1 is losing consistently to 1600-1800 players because they got outplayed?

Read through this entire 100+ posts and it’s sad but obvious that Jugaa can’t “lose” a discussion gracefully.

A lot of the rhetoric just seems nonsensical for the sake of saying something and some of it just seems inflammatory hoping to stimulate an emotional response.

I guess it’s understandable but to actually pay kudos to doggo.

Wow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s the same guy who had a clip on his stream were he out right is screaming like a child with their foot caught in a crack.

Don’t think jugga realizes just how toxic a human being doggo is

Well, I was being tongue-in-cheek but my honest opinion is that the healers carry DPS for the most part. That is, a more skilled DPS will often lose to a lesser skilled DPS if the lesser skilled DPS has a better healer (within reason, of course).

He’s still higher than you in 2s on his alt.

That’s cool, and?

And that’s all. 20+ ilvls less and higher rating.

481 warlocks on the ladders 193 WW. Wonder which one has the training wheels on it :thinking:

Monk is poorly geared, the Paladin is lol.

Now Jugaa will say it’s not a oneshot and will say this is world PvP, but Jugaa doesn’t realize that burst potential is higher in BGs due to saltwater potions. The paladin would die inside the channel in a BG.

Take a look at the damage the beam is doing to the paladin compared to the monk.

Fights like this are very unsatisfying to me. I just as might as well be in a leveling zone killing level 30s.

1 Like

Seems like someone’s in denial over who’s better.