Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

blizzard class balance ftw just make a warrior/mage/lock/spriest and own.

Exactly. Spec>skill>gear

1 Like

Was talking specifically about a hypothetical MMR applied to Battlegrounds.

Same.

If you can go AFK in random bgs and still reach a high MMR, you must be really good at motivating your teammates to victory.

So those 1400 players out played pika right? Did you even watch any of the stream if him on his warrior.
Some of those losses the other team terrible positioning, didnt juke anything, and managed to just mongo through

2 Likes

Yes I watched his stream. He certainly wasn’t 2 shot like some claim happens here if under 400 ilvl. And yes, he could have been outplayed, didn’t seem he was taking it that serious and on a diff class.

He hit r1 on a warrior in legion

That was Legion.

Did class design for warriors change from legion to bfa?

3 Likes

He just started this 5 days ago. Who’s to say he won’t hit rank 1 again?

Oh he will. When he gets 430+ ilvl. Probably cut of death, it will give him a big skill bump :joy:. You know the gear that matters.

2 Likes

I’d say before that. There’s even a point on his stream he says gear doesn’t matter.

Yeah I will bet a token he doesn’t.

He can say it all he wants yet, you can see the teams that beat his warrior (like I said before which you just glossed over) didnt out play them, just out geared.

2 Likes

I’ll take his word over yours tyvm.

And I take the word of literally everyone else on high lvl in the ladder

The not as skilled players? Okay :+1: Ask Doggo on his alt who passed you in twos with 20+ less ilvls.

You want to bring up doggo. Here is want multiple time r1 has to say about him

Doggo is a Fotm player carried purely by what he plays. I been consistently higher than him since before bfa.
You are starting to enter the world of not know what the hell you are talking about.

Don’t care what some hunter says about him.

LOL some hunter, ok. Back to just troll responses good luck out there, just means you have nothing to actually say and you just trying to troll at this point.

set to the toon* of https://youtu.be/FPD5q6DC43M

Edit: I am an idiot *tune

3 Likes

I know you’re not happy he clearly passed you in 2s. It’s okay, you have your 1v4s in randoms still.