Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

It’s a Disc Priest… they’re also doing close to the damage of the enemies too…

So now pvp gear is good and bis? Hmmmm

This is inappropriate, and really pathetic. All it does is show yourself to be someone who cannot handle a rational debate and needs to resort to pot-shots at gender :roll_eyes:

Reality is, very few players in random BGs will bother to notice someone’s HP and target them as an easy kill. I know this because I dont die any more or less on my undergeared toons as I do on my geared Disc.

Recently I’ve found that I’ll be the only healer in a BG. All it takes is for an undergeared Druid to stealth > stun > cyclone me three times to stop me from healing for 12+ seconds… while an enemy healer left alone will give their team an advantage.

You dont need to be geared to spam purge, CC, and utility. It’s just a shame that a lot of undergeared players dont use their class/spec to their full potential… though that doesn’t change the opportunity presented!

Pretty sure that was playful rhetoric, not to be taken seriously or personally. I’m a female and a wife and he might be partially correct. :wink:

3 Likes

The context of it isn’t appropriate on a public gaming forum, regardless of intent.

As opposed to say something shared in among a small circle of friends.

Thanks for taking it as intended :slight_smile:

People are too sensitive these days :man_shrugging:t4:

Edit:- You know I am completely correct BTW :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Women are famous for arguing. I took no offense to it, it’s all pretty true of me. I do like to have the last word, not even trying to deny it :crazy_face:

2 Likes

And this I agree with. The same in any expansion where gear was a thing.

Lol calm down dude. Most of us here all have each other as friends on bnet and play bgs together in the evenings. Then the next day we get on here and argue with each other like siblings.

5 Likes

I mean, only one of us is always right though. And it’s not you :joy:

1 Like

The only time I was wrong was on my 7th birthday when I blew my candles out right to left instead of left to right.

If we are getting technical anyway.

1 Like

I am talking about defensive trinkets like it slowing down game play is an issue. Has nothing to do with pvp acquisition that this particular item is an issue, it’s its existence that is an issue. Along with melee able to wear tank trinkets without any real issue.

But those games of his quite a lot of them were incredibly close, and he not have that trinket he would have died.

So if he didn’t pvp for that trinket, would have been bad. I agree, pvp gear good. Also, you say his healer was doing almost his damage, but that’s true of the enemies too. Pika did more damage than them as well.

The biggest issue is still that trinket had he not gotten it so soon wouldn’t have done nearly as well

So pvp trinket bis.

Not even close. Bis is like spores or the raid healing trinket. It was a lucky crutch that allowed to circumvent and add a little extra to his “boosted” self.

I thought you left!? Saved your sanity and all that?! Poor bugger…

Remember when dhs were using those pve intellect trinkets… Sad days… A dh trying to be smarter… Didn’t he know getting smarter doesn’t make a dh better? Smashing their pve rotation more quickly and nimbly should have been more effective :joy:

Crazy talk

2 Likes

The only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.

1 Like