Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

He’s almost caught up to you

Funny when someone tells you to look up something and you want them to link them, but when you made claims that the forums use to complain about gear in WoD you tell me to look it up.
The hypocrisy is strong in you

3 Likes

Posting a ss of this essence one shotting isn’t hard.

2 burst of crucible ( plus ancient flame minor) killed me as a fresh 120. No I don’t have SS. If you don’t believe me so be it

1 Like

That’s not a one shot.

You got me .

I dont and haven’t seriously pushed in a long time. Even so I am just some random arena nobody. He one of the best arena players in the world. That’s like comparing a good high school basketball player with a NBA star

Taking a quick look at his past streaming he is playing with healers who are 440+ who end up doing half or more of his dmg

With as much time as he has put it and if he had been just as geared as the opponents I watched him playing against he would have already past me by guaranteed.

2 Likes

And pulling up a forum post that you said exist isnt either

Definitely, considering the mw monk he played with has been 2400+ in 2s this expansion. If skill really beat out gear he would have easily hit 2200+ right away.

Instead he was losing games in the 1600s.

3 Likes

His MW wasn’t even 420

He’s nearing 2k. It’s not like he did that many matches yet. If anything I’d say specs are more of a barrier than gear.

That was in the early games. Since then he had played with a 441 disc and a 443 rdruid.

He had a better record with the MW. He switched to Druid and tanked to 50% wins.

Because of his mmr lol…

2 Likes

So you’re saying on his fresh character with no MMR he had a better win rate with the first person he played with than the next person he played with at higher MMR?

Shocking!

1 Like

I’d like any of you responding to boost a Warrior, grab a geared healer and do half as well as him.

He is not the average player … so it’s ridiculous to use him as an example

Also lol @his disc priest. Looks like your average pvper.

Still doing at least half his dmg in a lot of those fights.

Again watching his stream, him getting extremely lucky to get the safeguard trinket so early has helped him stay alive in almost every game in the higher end.

Which just highlights these stupid defensive tanking trinkets