Some player creates a fresh 120 and dominates in Arena

Ofc you’re not going to touch those other points because you know I’m right. This isn’t pve, you don’t win with just damage.

I don’t think you’re understanding my point here. Gear absolutely has an impact on your MMR rating, just not a direct one. What MMR you get, and sustain, is a direct result of your personal skill level and the gear you have equipped.

I just looked you up, your current rating in 2’s is 2174 and you have a 439 ilvl. Do you reasonably think that, if you were to go and downgrade your gear to around ilvl 400 (playing with a partner at the same gear level), you’d be able to keep your rating exactly as it is?

Hopefully we can both agree that this is unlikely and your rating would almost certainly decline as a result, since you would be playing against people who have roughly the same skill level as you, but who significantly outgear you.

This is what I mean when I say that your rating is a result of a combination of your skill and gear. It’s not a part of the formula used to calculate it, it’s just a part of the overall factors that result in your performance.

1 Like

Jugaa doesn’t understand why lopsided matches become more common the further you are into an expansion. Since Jugaa doesn’t think gear matters, Jugaa thinks it must be because one group of players is becoming much more skilled than they were at the beginning of the expansion while the other group of players is becoming less skilled.

5 Likes

I have already touched on those plenty of times. Written ad nauseam before. You then proceed to cherry pick like one sentence and spew the same bs. So either you aren’t actually reading or you are worst than the catholic church with cherry picking.

1 Like

I know it’s easy to blame gear when your team loses. Maybe some day you will get past that.

I have a 70% win rate. But I am not delusional to believe that some of those wins weren’t because we massively out geared the enemy team

3 Likes

But you blame some losses on being outgeared. Maybe look at your team and the real reason next time.

You really are delusional. I can’t tell if you are just a troll or really that stupid.

I’m just more aware is all. Oh well off to work, have a good day!

Got ya, just a delusional idiot

How often do you run into groups that on one side, it is heavily out geared and out skilled?

GROUP not single player

I did for the fun of it , joined in a group and I was 60k hp… zero deaths , I was not top damage but spell steal on the right times took out the goes and cc the warrior was ezpz… healer including the druid who forget to shape shift got cc’d

We stayed and defended 1 flag me and another teammate and did this 1 week ago, so it wasnt early in the xpac

I am not saying in your experience you are lying , I just want to understand why me and my team are so lucky and we do well, even at 400-420 Ilevel range in our alts, while others say its impossible to win a game unless you are 430 ish in a team based map

1 Like

I already said it above. If you stick with the team (especially as ranged) you can do well without needing the best gear. You can go through an entire match and never even get focused once if you have good positioning and your team isn’t getting totally blown out.

You are probably a good player and the people you are playing with are good players which makes it even easier. Try solo queuing as an undergeared melee and I think your experience might not be as fun.

I have solo queued as balance druid and topped dmg and kills with zero deaths a few times. Ranged is easier than melee in random BGs provided you have good positioning and/or mobility.

edit: Oh, and I’d say that around 70% of the matches I play right now are blowouts one way or the other (but relative number of healers is a pretty big factor, not just gear, preform vs. pugs, or skill - which are ALL factors).

1 Like

“you are ALL NOTHING!”

sorry couldnt resist :stuck_out_tongue:

Then there’s Pika…
Arena Forums: R1 mult-glad, regarded by many as the best PvPer in the world
BG Forums: some player
:rofl:

3 Likes

Yea exactly. You get it :hugs:

2 out of 5 bgs

That’s a good point. I imagine melee requiring a higher ILevel. I can’t imagine doing superb on 60k up as Melee.

With the exception of a meme rogue built for CC.

I have tried warrior in lower level battleground and I get shut down (and it’s really skill ) since same BG another warrior was just running through people

I do concede that if your sole goal is to be top dps and Solo hero then gear plays a bigger role vs team based Tactics

SAP the healer , cc , silence. Spin flags . Decoys etc where lower geared players can be key player’s

I only Solo queue as a healer for lulz to watch dps mongo a player not knowing that that player is getting spam healed by the time the see it happening it’s too late

Or when you can los right in front of the enemy , lock or MM Hunter right in front of there faces due to poor terrain design

say what? …

1 Like

Please Create A PvP Launcher alternative for Casual/Comp WoW Retail PvP Blizz! Please leave a comment/opinion hopefully someone important sees this :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue:

seems like you want a moba

1 Like

Or GW2