Some Changes? How about communication? - A feral's plight

I’m sure I’ll get flamed for another post on the same topic posted everywhere but I have as much right to put my thoughts here as anyone else.

Yeah I am another enraged feral. In a world of “some changes” how hard is it really to revert an energy change, that was unintentional? Really…how hard?

Plenty of people much smarter than I have shared viable compromises and solutions or workarounds to this issue: the simplest being more energy on tick, straight up reversion or wolfshead helm awarding 44 energy. Is it really that difficult blizzard?

What is most difficult for me to understand why in a world where paladins get both seals of each others factions, seal twisting and a host of other changes why this is too difficult to fix.
Is blizzard allergic to fun game and engaging gameplay? Is a middle of the pack dps spec so detrimental to the game that we deserve the silent treatment.

What is more outraging then a simple fix not being implemented is the simple lack of human decency. To clients no less…

Where’s the communication blizzard? Where’s the open discourse? Give us an inkling that you’re watching and listening…words are powerful, use them…

4 Likes

Absolutely non-existent, as with almost every issue with TBC classic. Just look at the recent changes with oceanic battlegroups. Zero warning, zero discussion. Blizzard just doesn’t care and wants the milk the few last bucks they can out of wow before it’s done for good.

1 Like

Point 1: Wrath era quotes from developers of the time indicate that they never indicated that furor-like abilities were intended to be used the way they were. If you “some changes” to what the original devs would have intended, power shifting would have been deleted anyways.

Point 2: They did communicate, you just didn’t like the communication. It’s clearly marked under not a bug.

They also said that it was unintentional while these were fixing evocation.

The fact remains there is an outcry for more from them. Even if they say “this is how it’s gonna be, deal with it” then it’s better then ghosting us…

I expect more professionalism

and you’re right… I don’t like their communication. Poor AF

I am still waiting on their judgment of the recent find with regen resets…is that a bug…are they going to nerf that out of existence like us having fun in cat form?

Realistically, they gain nothing by saying that though.

Scenario 1: They plan to come up with some change to appease the powershifting crowd. This is extremely unlikely, given the obvious intentions of the original devs (which they seem to weigh heavily when making “somechanges”). In this one, they would have probably already said something, if it was far enough along to be a sure thing.

Scenario 2: They don’t plan to do anything, the reason isn’t really important. If they tell you that, you’re going to be just as angry, maybe even more angry that you didn’t get what you wanted, and there is no longer that false hope that maybe one more thread will convince them. Blizzard gains nothing in this situation, except more angry screeching on the forums.

Scenario 3: They don’t intend to do anything, but also don’t intend to tell you that. Eventually, the people complaining will wear themselves down, probably after the launch of TBC. It will become just more white noise on the forums. There’s no fuel for the fire, and it burns out on it’s own. All without saying anything.

Cold soulless mega corp is going to just let this rot.

Of course it’s a bug. You’re using hp/5 mp/5 to meddle with a totally different resource. There’s zero chance this isn’t fixed if it’s not technically impossible to do so behind the scenes.

My god. Another thread.
Another.
Thread.

About the same topic.

You guys are so needy of attention.
You should be spending some time farming troll’s blood mats so you can exploit a bug.

Yup…isn’t freedom great!

But thats how 2.4.3 was, get over it…thats the response we get about energy tick resets

I think you misinterpreted what freedom means.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.