SoM transfer to TBC

No I’m pretty sure you will be able to transfer to wrath classic. Just wondering when.

you’d have to transfer to era then transfer to tbc

lol, no.

this isn’t possible either.

at the moment it’s not but you can transfer from vanilla to tbc

I saw a metagoblin video saying there were files in an som patch that made it seem like a wrath transfer is coming. Honestly most people are expecting to transfer into wrath.

I think that’s why the SOM population has dropped, because everyone will be leveling in tbc to get to wotlk

Transfers to an existing Classic Era realm in your region will open when Season of Mastery concludes.

Well, I suppose one can always hope!

1 Like

No, they stated you will only be able to go era. That was a post directly from blizz

2 Likes

Yeah they specifically stated era was the forever home. Now could that change because they wanna milk som players for wotlk transfer clones? Obviously

3 Likes

I’d say that it’s best to look at multiple sources before coming to a conclusion on something.

1 Like

Blizz has DIRECTLY said you can only go to Classic Era from SoM.

1 Like

Earlier today Blizzard confirmed to players that Season of Mastery characters will be able to transfer to either the Classic Era or Wrath of the Lich King Classic when the current season winds down.

Free Scarab mounts for anyone and everyone!!!

They waited almost a year to tell us this. This company isn’t good at giving time frames.

2 Likes

Sweet! Can’t want to transfer my priest and do some PVP healing - although he hasn’t died yet at 60 so that may be weird.

It’s pretty awful. I would have played SoM if I knew this.

It’s really disappointing these kind of practices are okay. The classic team is really incompetent.

2 Likes

This comment aged well. Lol

4 Likes

They literally said you couldn’t when I made that comment. Blizzard changed their mind.

So I wasn’t wrong at that time. :upside_down_face:

I think they just said classic era meaning not retail and people interpreted era to mean not tbc or wrath. I had a feeling they would not offer a transfer to low population era realms (max lvl 60)

Tbc/wotlk is retail. :eyes: