SoM Shadowstrike Ringing the Gong

here guys, hit up the bug report that’s opened too

4 Likes

Not the big bugs I was expecting today :frowning:

2 Likes

Bumping, Blizzard any response would go a long way with this community.

2 Likes

There were like 120 people just waiting at the gong, but no bang.

3 Likes

Blizz needs pills… they’re having performance issues… its ok Blizz i’m sure all the dads playing SoM can relate, all will be forgiven if u fix the problem

1 Like

Please let us Bang a Gong!

1 Like

mallets are throbbing in our hands ready to bang the gong

1 Like

We do have an issue that was both causing the war effort auto-completion and the 5-day “resources are being delivered to Silithus” stage to become stuck, which is what seems to have occurred on Shadowstrike. We are still troubleshooting the underlying issue but to get your realm going we’ve just gone in and manually fixed this and confirmed that your realm did have its gong rung and had the 10-hour war kick-off as of 10:04 AM PDT (1:04 PM Shadowstrike server time).

I want to offer my sincere apologies for this. There’s not a lot of great excuses here; the war effort on Season of Mastery hasn’t always been a great experience and that isn’t what we want at all, and we are working to learn more about what went wrong and make this better for any potential future seasons.

Thank you so much for your patience. We appreciate you and hope you enjoy the 10 hour war and your upcoming adventures in Ahn’Qiraj.

8 Likes

Can you mail me a shirt that 1-shots bosses pretty pls

5 Likes

Imagine farming scarab lord and then having no idea when you can ring the gong, just to have the 10 hour war start without you knowing lmao because a GM had to enable the gong.

3 Likes

Hey, everyone, my dad works at blizzard and he just wanted me to tell you that he received an urgent email about some server issue and he’ll get to it soon… Now that he’s WFH he starts at 11 am pst instead of 8 am. He just got out of the shower and is dressing, and just said, “Tell 'em to calm down no one even cares for a seasonal version of a 15 year old game THAT much. Jeez.”

So, yeah, hold tight everyone.

3 Likes

yeah honestly it’s been pretty bad :expressionless:

#somechanges

Thank you for the honest and well reasoned respond Aggrend. We’re looking forward to the new raid tier!

1 Like

Pretty quick turnaround! I don’t think this effected any raiding schedules, so probably no harm done anyway.

no we must be angry
let the hatred flow through you

1 Like

Appreciate the post and response! Swiftly resolved and greatly appreciated by all of Shadowstrike <3

Jom best server

1 Like

thanks i appreciate that

everybody stop being so appreciative. you should be angry. angry about the gong :expressionless: