SoM - Shadowstrike - GONG BROKEN

War Effort completed more than 5 days ago now please fix! We’re not talking 5 min off at this point. 45 min+ off. Please let us ring the gongs sometime soon.

16 Likes

Blizz please respond with a fix

4 Likes

Blizzard please fix

5 Likes

Can confirm this needs to get fixed ASAP as it is a time sensitive event!

4 Likes

this is how people lose faith in the product… you want to make your customers happy … fix it plz … people people have spent a lot of time to get here. plz respect the work

4 Likes

This is really sad. Please fix.

5 Likes

im just upset about the people who took the day off to do the 10 hour war. And we could even miss it entirely today. Rip people’s day

6 Likes

Agreed. The fact that an event that has been around for 15+ years is still bugged? I know y’all want us to experience WoW Classic with all its bugs and such, but surprisingly this is a new one!

6 Likes

The problem seems to be starting with the NPCs reporting on progress of war effort, they are reporting that there are still 2 days left for supplies to get to Silithus. The gong is not able to be banged even though it has been 120 hours since the war effort started going. If something has changed about war effort/gong timing it is something we need to know, I happen to be one of those people who took a half day off of work to participate in this event that I managed to miss the last 2 times it was available from Blizzard.
This time I gathered the information that was available and did my best to be available for this event.

2 Likes

Please fix this. A lot of people put in a ton of time and effort to get Scarab Lord and ring the gong on this day

3 Likes

They briefly reported 0 days, then went back to saying 2 days. Be nice to get some communication from Blizzard on this.

3 Likes

Can confirm, gates are still not open. Event has not started. Blizz pls do something

3 Likes

let us click the thing plz

4 Likes

Any clickers?

2 Likes

Blizzard, PLEASE FIX. Most guilds left on the server have planned a raid night around the opening of the gates, delaying it by potentially several hours is a huge grief.

2 Likes

please fix asap!

2 Likes

Fix please. We want to kill bugs : /

2 Likes

plz

10characters

1 Like

bug report submitted guys hit it up

1 Like

ngl this is hilarious

4 Likes