SoM = Same ol' Mess | #BuffMemes

Yea it will. If I didn’t have to take my hit talents for ele my class would be an absolute behemoth so you really just don’t know what you’re talking about. Hell, you aren’t even a pvper

1 Like

Lazarak you’ve already discredited yourself as a complete and utter liar.

Ele sham can erase people every 3 minutes…so you’re really only talking about a little more over kill damage on CD? lol got it.

And blizz already has different formulas for MP5, they could just as easily make it so spirit = hit varies from spec to spec. You’re so dead set on classic not changing to realize it is changing, will change more, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

5 Likes

I mean, they could technically tweak certain classes and certain spells’s scaling to function the way it was intended to be in vanilla. Even the original class designers said that.

I feel that would have zero impact on pvp if they tweak how spells or abilities work in conjunction with pve.

And even so, some spells and their scaling did not work the way it was intended in vanilla in pvp too.

4 Likes

I mean Again I honestly think that easiest thing to do would be to give us Is wrath talents and spells.

with 60 talent points It would throw the meta on its head and all the classes problems would be solved.

And it would bring back of that feeling of unknown we don’t know what the best is but we know all the classes problems are solved.

I would be very interested to see how that would turn out

Fix RDruid nao.

1 Like

The update was literally what we all ready knew/expected. It virtually changed nothing. It’s amazing to me how easily people can be influenced by even the suggestion of some alterations, when in fact it’s nothing new.

This is as good as were getting, they aren’t going to do more than this. You’re also thinking of balancing all wrong. The moment they made SOM harder is the moment they killed an possibility of rebalancing. IT would not be wise to take anything but the most optimal classes.

2 Likes

blizzard actually implementing a bunch of good ideas is in fact new.

2 Likes

Everything they are doing is a drop in the bucket compared to what it would take to “rebalance” classes. Maybe in a later iteration, but they certainly aren’t going to invest that much development on something as speculative as this first go at it.

that is not true, that is a lie.

cool, let’s do it, SoM2 i can live with that.

2 Likes

fury-prot actually works, pally tank and shaman tank do not. how is that hard to comprehend?

Lol they’re trying so hard to be sub par.

My man said BM hunter is useless lol

1 Like

I know several paladin tanks, on PVP servers too.

Maybe your talent pool is just lacking.

2 Likes

Does anyone wanna point out that a lot of the people defending the current meta are Warriors?

7 Likes

that is not entirely true now is it. Seen plenty of paladin tanks, and shocked by all the things that shaman can tank and did tank w/o taunt.

Fury-prot shouldn’t work.

this is a thread about bringing up all the sub par specs to par.

likely this. i raided with a prot paladin and spamming buffs is genius threat generation, but damn silly. give them a taunt.

They don’t need a taunt. You just explained their niche.

Why ruin the game for people who actually want to play it the way it is intended? Tbc has all your fixes and its only in phase 2.

3 Likes

that was never intended and you look like an idiot spamming buffs for threat. :rofl:

Seriously, big dragon shows up, and a fierce fight emerges…buffing to piss the dragon off…got it.

3 Likes

shamans were never meant to tank. you realize they wear mail armor, right?

2 Likes

not all raid damage is physical. Shaman have magical damage reduction, shield talents, damage reduction, and amazing threat.

Yes, best AoE threat available and you want to take it away because you wanna play prot paladin in a few dungeons before you quit

then make their taunt AOE, i don’t care, it’s stupid how buffing is your threat gen. lol

1 Like