SOM is not active

That would be interesting if they take the OSRS approach and just keep adding content. Dunno if I trust blizzard to do that though. The changes in SoM were mainly raid mechanics, which I actually do trust blizz to do since raiding is basically all retail is. Actual classic-style content additions though? ehh

1 Like

Wrath will be great and people will play it through. After Wrath is the big question though. Do we go to cata, do we do vanilla again, vanilla+, wow2, etc.

1 Like

All your characters are going to be sent into oblivion soonish. And not the ESO kind.

SoM is so dead that I just logged in for the first time since the day it started and bought Darkweave Breaches, a level 19 twink item that should be selling for hundreds of gold, for 40 silver. There’s like 8 people in orgrimmar afk, looks emptier than a private server and thats on jom gabbar which is supposed to be the populated server.

Lol.

2 Likes

i WISH the horde side was dead. it seems like you clowns only have fun by ganking people on boats in menethil these days. just quit :roll_eyes:

1 Like

this is false. guilds are raiding it every week more often than DKPs are. Additionally, gold buying is illegal and it should be reported every time it is suspected.

1 Like

Id say 30% of people have quit within the last month.

It’s pretty sad.

1 Like

Twinking died ages ago 2months back was the last ever sub 60 BG.

The price of twink items going down is actually pretty nice. Lvling with good gear and 100% exp is great.

1 Like

And? There is nothing wrong with having breakfast for dinner fyi. This is a thing in modern age. Keeep up with the times -.-

I don’t actually think that’s it. I personally believe they launched it in 1 year tournament cycle fashion to try to attract all the big name sweaty classic guilds. I imagine they are surprised it didn’t work out that way.

One thing is for certain, if you launch any fresh, it MUST be with good timing. Som could have baked longer before launch

3 Likes

Jom best server

2 Likes

I quit som last month. it was fun while it lasted but i got what i wanted out of it as im not a raider. there was a point where som left players like me behind. and thats ok. I was expecting it happen around AQ as thats what usually happens with pservers. see you all next fresh.

1 Like

the horde side on SOM is dead though, they have nothing to do but gank.

I could claim the population of alliance on faerlina is popping because there’s 5 that just gank at throne of kil’jaeden all day

For me once PVP died I lost half of the things I do in SoM now I;m just left gold farming and running gdkps. Although competing against gold buyers in gdkp is rough.

They really should release an upgraded pvp set once Naxx releases, it might even bring pvpers back but regardless pvp gear becomes non competitive in p6.

Probably a taller order than the dev team can handle

1 Like