SoM characters should be able to transfer to any realm they want

So i used my Xfer to Eranikus for no reason other than to have a character alone on its own realm…

I don’t know how else to make a formal complaint so I’m making it here. You guys finally opened up transfers for Season of Mastery Characters as weve been waiting so patiently, yet you chose only one server for us, which was Eranikus. All be it, very disapointed there was just this one server, you said in the blue post that the characters would be deleted if they weren’t transferred. So, me and a few guildies transferred our characters here because i just spent an entire year working on them.

AND NOW YOU OPEN UP TRANSFERS TO OTHER SERVERS STARTING NOV 1st!!! WHAT THE HELL!!! THIS is absolutely infuriating and we aren’t being heard in the community AT ALL!

What is wrong with you people? Nobody wanted Eranikus. Now the people that already transfered to get off Jom Gabbar are stranded here on Eranikus?!??! What the F! That is so messed up!!! I Have friends on WHITEMANE WOTLK that I wanted to play with and now i cant, I CANT EVEN BUY A TRANSFER BECAUSE YOU LOCKED THE SERVERS THIS is so dumb!!!

CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE BE BETTER THAN THIS?!?!?!!!?!!?!

CAN YOU FIX THIS?!?!

ALL SEASON OF MASTERY CHARACTERS SHOULD BE GIVEN ANOTHER ONE TIME TRANSFER TO WHATEVER SERVER WE WANT. FIX THIS, PLEASE!

3 Likes

Lots of us also transferred from the oceanic servers to the US ones as the OCE ones were dead. Now they’re offereing transfers to a bad server and it has ping when oce has several viable servers and 1 of them specifically I play on.

It’s bad enough that the server transfers are way later than they should of been.

1 Like

Thats great that they opened it up! I know this was already a great gesture, but if could could also lift the realm type restriction for the transfers, that would be great >.<

I believe that sort of PVP/PVE restriction hasn’t been in an iteration of WoW in some time. And I know it wouldn’t impact a lot of people, but the very very few that it would, it would mean the world to not be left behind.

This would be good and also we need more than one target realm of each kind in Era!

All those benefits people on SOM had, should not carry over to classic era.

Era was the real experience, it should not be killed by adding the retail style that SOM had.

We were told even before SoM opened that the players from SoM would end up on the Era realms after it closed. You are late by more than year.

slander is illegal :expressionless:

oh yeah because you’ve never done such a thing :expressionless:

Id love for a cloning service so we could have both! But that might be too much to ask for

1 Like

I was always honest about som. Truth hurts and tough love

2 Likes

Usually the early bird gets the worm; in this case, blizz is sooo bad at making trivial/obvious decisions for their customers that they made the early birds’ get completely HOSED and STOMPED for transferring early.

We prob won’t get any help but it don’t hurt asking. Blizz can you atleast unlock servers so we can transfer our toons off Eranikus? I would love a free transfer off, but I highly doubt you go the extra mile here.

Libel is the term for wtitten communication.

Just knowing what the words mean does not follow that the individual understands what the device is or what it does. That was proven.

Objection overruled.

Hopefully I don’t go to jail.

1 Like

You slapped yourself in the face. Because you expected blizzard giving som players the control over where they got to transfer to in regards to wrath servers.

They are trying to balance servers with som characters.

Oh yeah blizzard trying to balance servers has caused insane in-balance and mass unsubscriptions. Great idea.

There’s something you have misunderstood. SoM players will get free choice among Wrath servers - not the fresh ones or the locked, but else - It’s the SoM players going to Era who stands to loosing this freedom of choice, strangely as Era was the original target of SoM players.

Please point to exactly where it said that in the most recent announcement:

More than once, players have asked for clarification from Blizzard.
While I would like to believe that you are simply posting to be helpful, gonna need to see the blue letters.

1 Like

100%, heres a toon you sunk a ton of time in, lets send it to a realm you will never play on. Now you gotta spend 25$ to move em to a relevant server.

2 Likes

Somebody referred to a discussion outside these fora.
And wouldn’t it be logical?

My agenda is simple: First and foremost: Free choice for the SoM players going to Era as well, and second: Trying to help.
I would LOVE a Blue post as well!