SoM 2 PvP Leak; Will NOT Play!

When it doesnt matter and for no use lol.

You have clown gear and feel proud you think people are upset by it lol. Its actually adorable. No one is upset, personally I just dont understand what kind of person im talking to.

Its interesting and somewhat sad to me personally. Its hard to look away though you seem to be like a car wreck on these forums.

You are the ones posting and foaming at the mouth about it. Working as intended.

2 Likes

All I did was point out you were not good enough to get it.

Honor system was way to hard for you I get it. I didnt go to rank 14, as its too time consuming. You can be ok with that too lol.

They are just mad they can’t have R14 gear like us. The gnome and I are are just better players I guess.

3 Likes

You do need a good team. You can’t solo a bg

Why would I play BGs after I have all the gear?

If you just want to see your numbers go up I got some world buffs for you.

I don’t need WBs I have R14 gear.

1 Like

Shame that rank 14 gear isnt being used to its full potential.

Oh it is right now. It’s paying dividends.

2 Likes

You are missing roughly 30% of your output. Its ok some of us were just meant to be middle of the road in terms of performance. Someones gotta be the middle of that curve lol.

1 Like

The gear is triggering some nerd here so it’s working out as I had planned.

1 Like

Your ignorance is palpable lol.

1 Like

Says the triggered nerd.

1 Like

Must have missed him. All I see is a triggered gnome mage who got denied groups because of world buffs and got kicked out of premades probably for blizzarding flags in AB.

Maybe next season lol.

You don’t play BGs because you are bad at pvp

1 Like

frosstfire, this thread doesn’t make you look good :expressionless:
i’m actually getting concerned.

1 Like

I didn’t need groups because I got the gear in 3 days in P6. I guess you have a hard time reading and understanding what you read.

My main didn’t need ranking gear because it’s a warlock and could beat everyone with T2 gear LUL.

1 Like

Ah yes because on your warlock you were not good enough to get into ranking groups. Thanks for clearing that up. My bad.

2 Likes

Don’t need to rank as warlock. I just got T2 handed to me and then I beat everyone.

1 Like