SoM 2 PvP Leak; Will NOT Play!

Good, because this is NOT a competitive focused game. If you want competitive integrity go play ANY other modern mmorpg.

3 Likes

All MMOS are competitive. You are just clueless to this apparently. Did you miss 2019 classic? Was there no competition to be found?

Literally everything in an MMO is competitive you bot.

3 Likes

I didn’t say it wasn’t competitive, i said it wasn’t the focus, no need for name calling here.

3 Likes

R14 is insanely competitive LUL. I think you are confused.

It’s competitive and stupid.

They need to scrap the ranking system and make gear purchaseable for a currency like tokens.

This doesn’t mean it has to be easy to get. You can put requirements on it like honor, having other pieces of the set, etc.

Like this:

Tier 1 - Can get blue pieces with honor and marks
Tier 2 - Requires all blue pieces and unlocks off pieces
Tier 3 - Requires all blue and off pieces and unlocks epic armor
Tier 4 - Requires all previous pieces and unlocks weapons

See it’s not even hard. Just tie people’s ranks to the level they are at or to how much gear they obtained.

It could take you most of the season to get all the pieces if they make them expensive.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to come up with a better system than the trash Ranking system from classic.

A child with a crayon could do better.

You could also make it so ranks are tied to achievements like so many wins in all BGs and so many HKs lifetime, etc.

The possibilities are limitless. Also, anything is better than what classic had.

1 Like

Get over it.

Name calling is part of language. If you are one of those people who act like it is only negative you are just being soft. Same goes for curse words.

My point is not for competition to be the “focus” Im saying anyone who has invested time into PvP in this game knows the honor system is trash. Dont be dumb and state things you are clueless about and you wont get called a name.

Then in turn shouldn’t you “get over it”? We can disagree on the topic and we can disagree on how to communicate with our fellow human beings. :man_shrugging: We ultimately decide we would we like to converse with based on values and communication. If I want that sort of discussion, I would just open reddit.

In fact you had the same issue in anither thread:

4 Likes

are you talking about safespotting or druids who are using jumps you dont know how to do?

If you do nothing but win in the shortest amount of time possible you can sleep and work

1 Like

You realize thats in response to frosstfire and you “liked” my post…

So you are ok when I say it to someone else but when its turned on you its an issue.

Correct. Please do not respond to my posts if you are this incapable of handling conflict. I dont have time for your “feelings” when you cant make a coherrent discussion without pretending to be a victim of words. Maybe you should go to reddit, its not the place for me personally.

Oh look, the neck beards who think they are good at classic because they sit in front of their computer all day in a BG like AV killing NPCs for honor have shown up.

LUL. Ranking in classic is a meme. You aren’t good at the game because you play the game too much.

The only hard part about getting R14 is being as annoying as you possibly can so you get into the best groups and get a slot from the other toxic rankers so they allow you to get R14.

It has nothing to do with skill.

Any bracket breaker can get R14 if annoying nerds like you wouldn’t harass them for playing more than you did.

4 Likes

You are not good at the game period.

3 Likes

This man had a terrible time in classic apparently. Who hurt you little gnome?

2 Likes

Weird I have R14 gear on and you don’t.

1 Like

I’m talking about a druid holding the flag behind the horde side of the cap point.

I thought it was a fluke but every time I got into a wsg with a druid, they were doing this.

lvl 61

You can buy honor gear with honor points. Hey just like maybe next SOM…

LETS GOOOO

Because 1 year ago, you said that character acquired r14 gear with tokens in the tbc patch so you could “laugh at ppl who got r14”

Yes, I remember

You lose, again.

Shall we necro your post and go into detail?

8 Likes

This character is from Classic not SoM LUL.

Try again.

1 Like

he actually tried to flex…

ok enough forums for me today, the man tried to flex with the items he claims require no skill to get…

2 Likes

And it’s paying off LUL.

I have the gear you took 12 weeks to get no lifing and I got it in 3 days…

LUL

1 Like

You just tried to openly mislead someone with it lol. Because you were to terrible to get it by ranking…my man take a walk.