Soloing Legion Raids at level 60… how is it?

Update: After some experimentation on four different classes, all of the Normal Legion Raids at level 60 are VERY easy… the Heroic raids require a bit more attention, but are also easy. My character deaths (what few there are) are usually from getting knocked off a platform. As of yet, I have not tried a Mythic.

Several months ago, I was doing some Normal Legion raids at level 50. It varied from character to character, but I could typically make it through the first two or three raids.

Now I have 10 more levels and the ilvl 252 gear from the recent pre-expansion event (rather than the ilvl 80 gear that I had before)… but I know from experience that mob scaling can get seriously screwed up when a new expansion hits.

So I realize that this is unlikely, but can anyone tell me if they have had recent success in Legion raids at level 60?

I have a bit of free time coming and I would like to spend a little time in WoW, but they apparently didn’t remove Pathfinder from BfA (where I originally intended to go when the new expansion launched), so I am about to give up on the idea.

i was doing them during the pre-patch with no problems

At level 60? And what difficulty level could you pull off?

Also, thanks for the info!

yeah at level 60.

umm i don’t know which difficulty i did as the highest.

was able to romp through LFR with no problem.
10 man wasn’t an issue… (i think 10 may also be the same difficulty as LFR?)
i don’t remember if i tried anything higher, but mostly it just comes down to if there are any mechanics which will one-shot a player, or require more than one player to get past the boss.

the only way you’ll know if you can do it, is to give it a try.

queue via the LFR dude in dalaran, it’ll save you having to travel around to the various raids, and give you an idea of whether you think you can manage the regular raids.

I didn’t even think of LFR before. I was doing Normals. Thanks.

I’ll resub for a month and have a little fun running old the raids then.

If Blizzard should remove Pathfinder from BfA during that time, then I’ll stick around for a while and run a dozen or so characters through BfA… if not, I’ll unsub and wait it out (they will remove it eventually).

Thanks again.

There is a damage buff that is applied at lvl70 for Legion raids also if that helps.

killed agg easily last night on mythic

Yeah, thanks. At level 60, I noticed that I was doing 6-10 times more than I was expecting, so that makes sense. It might be even bigger at 70.

I won’t be 70 for quite a while though (probably a couple of years)… it depends on when/if they put regular flight in the new expansion.

I figure I’ll just have some fun in old content for a month or two, then wander off and and wait out flight.