Solo shuffle under 1600 is a dead game

once you fall under 1600 ratings, you will never gonna get out of this
i saw top players on their alts fishing under 1600
a 3-3 gives you 5-10 points
but a 1-5, 2-4 can easily freak you up, its like -40 to -60 points

21 Likes

so mmrs job is to put you at the rating you belong so you aren’t always fighting players you don’t have a chance against

if you’re under 1600 and still losing more than you’re winning the point is that you dont climb until you improve to the point that those players are no longer a challenge for you

you will easily start climbing when you don’t belong there

18 Likes

nah its 100% luck of the draw. if you get stuck at 1600 u can win 4-6 and gain 0 rating but if you lose 4-6 you lose 40+… mmr does need to be adjusted a little between 1550-1800

10 Likes

HAHA crabs in a bucket! One tried to climb out the others pull it down.

Under 1600 is Booster for cash territory, Piloting accounts and teams in voice in the same match.

8 Likes

MMR is like debt

if you go 2-4 like 10 times then run it back and for 4-2 a couple times your mmr is likely so much lower than your cr that those players you beat aren’t worth any points (you’re in debt and making very small payments)

if you still frequently lose to those player outside of the occasional 4-2 you belong queueing into them and it wont move you up

MMRs purpose is to place you at a point where you 3-3 consistently because that means you’re “where you belong” fighting equally skilled players and once it’s completely even you’ll go 3-3 and gain/lose 0
if you go 4-2 or 2-4 at that point you’ll start progressing in either direction

10 Likes

theres no luck involved. you only win 0 if you were negative the matches before.

if you go negative 2-3 lobbies in a row, you have to get your mmr back up to your rating before you will gain significant points after.

This is how arenas always have been, casuals just joining RSS are just unaware.

You must go on win streaks to improve your rating. no way around it

1 Like

For healers in the lower brackets, going 3-3 frequently means there’s a 0-6 DPS. The other DPS get rating and climb the ladder. However, both healers get 0 rating and stay where they are.

You feel stuck because of the 0-6 DPS, especially when you see the other DPS gain rating in those same games.

10 Likes

the current system for healers doesn’t work and isn’t fair

i’m sure there’s some reason that healers mmr doesn’t interact with the rest of the lobby but as it is now it sucks

14 Likes

I literally dropped from 2100 to 1300 to farm some saddles and i rose right back to 1950 easy. Idk sounds like a skill issue.

What isnt fair about it? You cannot extend your playstyle to suit different classes needs and playstyles and your stuck in 1001s cause of it.??? Legit skill issue. Healers have the grandest of opportunities to que in 2 min ques and flex their playstyle around to bag wins in the instance. Maybe stop playing for yourself and play for the team and you got yourself wins

1 Like

Dont get MAD, just pull out your credit card, and get Glad, like many of the Forum gatekeepers did.

Join the club, only 899.99usd.

8 Likes

it’s always funny watching sht talk going down the totem pole
3k players sht on 2700 players
2700 sht on 2400 players
2400 players sht on 2200 players
2200 players sht on 1800 players

you’re an 1800 player (maybe thats generous even?)

you’re someone so low rated that the only thing they can say to anyone is “hard stuck 1k” like you’re that low cr that 1k is the only thing below you

i assume you’re a new player or a bad player either way so you prob don’t have your finger on the pulse so i’ll explain

blizzard has done horrific with healer balance over the last 3~ expansions
typically there’s 1-2 healers that are tuned so high that they become the most versatile

IE hpal in sinful was the best healer for every comp archetype
rdruid most of bfa and in unchained
hpriest in cosmic

healers previously each had different niches that made all of them competitive in different situations
hpal double wizard?
rsham lock x?
rdruid/mw cleaves?
priest set up comps?

now it’s just add rdruid to any comp and it’s instantly better

mirrors in shuffle are discouraged by the system so if you’re playing a mw or priest 90% of your games are vs an rdruid or evoker which obviously automatically are at a dramatic advantage but not only that your MMR only interacts with the other healers MMR

you’re a moron so i prob just explained that to u for no reason but whatever im in a 20 min shuffle q

you cant get gladiator in solo shuffle what are they boosting

14 Likes

Stay mad 1k cr

Sir this is a forum not a novel creating website.

Youre right i am a moron TLDR it and you might get a serious answer

You

where

I mean pull out a mirror and take a look in it. It isnt THAT hard cmon

you are like a thousand games into being hard stuck 1900 are u ok?

Looking up from the bottom huh

yea mirin’

I mean someday youll get out of that bottomless pit to where i am but i believe in you

1 Like

I can only hope this sub 2k permarival isn’t actually trying to rating shame an enhance sham with 600+ exp in 2s, 1100+ exp in 3s, and 600+ exp in shuffle and is just trolling

7 Likes