Solo shuffle should NOT give titles and elite cosmetics

its not real pvp. the mmr system is rigged to benefit dps players

the majority of dps 1800+ in solo shuffle arent anywhere near the same rating in rated arenas

why are these inept players being rewarded with things they would never accomplish.

I had an all 1900 rated lobby and i look up the dps and NONE of them have made it past rival over multiple expansions but they all have elite pvp mog from solo shuffle

this is charity. its welfare

8 Likes

“It’s not real cause I said its not real” Source - Trust me bro

Sounds like an elitist to me

There are a thousand factors on why someone may not have gotten titles in other XPacks but are doing better now. You are just making scenarios up in your head and treating them as fact.

16 Likes

spotted the peak 1800 player

3 Likes

1. Lack of teammates holding them back :rocket:

It’s a cool mode. Slapping all the generic rewards on it while having it be much more accessible did kill both 2v2 and 3v3, though, at least short of gladiator range.

15 Likes

That’s because Arenas are dead.

2 Likes

Thanks for proving my point :slight_smile:

2 Likes

no theyve never gotten 1800 even in past expansions when solo shuffle didnt exist

and theyre magically elite in solo shuffle in dragonflight

this is welfare its nothing besides that

not to mention mmr/elo is RIGGGED to boost dps and ppl just ignore this lol

Well they got 1800 before that because Shuffle wasn’t a thing, now that Shuffle is here why would there be a single reason to waste time in LFG/find partners?

Idk about you, but it seems more time efficient to play shuffle than to play arenas.

Plus I don’t think rating matters in general regardless of bracket, it’s impossible to figure out how good someone is when so much boosting in 2s/3s happens and Shuffle like you said is very easy rating.

2 Likes

i mean healers obviously disagree that sentiment

theres a reason you have hour long Qs for solo shuffle and its bcuz we healers despise the bracket

its not real pvp

Watching Foxy last night was hilarious. HE would look up a few players after a round or 2 with them and they would never even hit 1950 but would be 2700 in rss.

Just wish they would fix the game and get rid of rss. Make an actual solo queue

3 Likes

I mean I don’t see it being any different, 2s/3s LFG faces the same healer shortage as Shuffle imo where there’s like a thousand DPS to like 100 healers.

I’ve had to wait the same time or longer for a LFG healer as I would in a Shuffle queue.

They needed rss to save PvP in this game, the interest was dying out if not dead for the most part by the end of SL.

4 Likes

Rated arenas is just teams of Gladiators fighting one another, and RMT ratings sellers who play wow as a job.

5 Likes

youre wrong. healer representation is double that of 3v3 compared to solo shuffle

It is real pvp. 3s and rss ladders are nowhere near similar in terms of inflation/participation, but it still 3s gameplay.

RSS rewards are obviously easier to get due to inflation, but its the same game.

1 Like

It takes forever to find healers in 2s/3s LFG lol, i’ve tried.

i like how no dps has a problem with the elo/mmr system

its literally rigged to benefit dps and punish healers but nobody seems to care except the healers who refuse to play the bracket lmao

1 Like

I mean what do you expect any of us to do? Stop queuing up as DPS because healers have a bad time? Healers should stop queuing up because DPS have an easier time?

It’s clear Blizzard is attempting to at least fix it by changing how MMR for healers work and trying to slow down the meta/nerf bursty specs.

They’ve done more changes in the last 2 months than for most of Shadowlands lol.

1 Like

So toxic lol. Looks like someones triggered.

Actually wish this community would stop saying things like this.

5 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty cringe to gate keep anything in this game, arena rewards especially lol.

im just saying low rated players are suddenly achieving success and its not because of their level or their effort. its a system that feeds dps mmr/rating that doesnt exist in rated arena or rbgs

its welfare and frankly you guys dont care because youre thirsty for titles and cosmetics you could never achieve without RSS