Solo Shuffle Glitch/Exploit

So I found a glitch in solo shuffle that can be exploited for positive gains. Is it ok if I post it here so many people can report it and get it fixed right away? I don’t know if it’s against the ToS to post a glitch on how to replicate it. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

I just won 5 rounds and got credit for 2. What’s the glitch?

2 Likes

Yeah, same. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

That’s the glitch. The game gives you wins you didn’t deserve if you got less than 2 wins or so. So if you lost all 6 rounds, you’ll magically get 4 wins and get credit for the full honor and conquest. So throw all matches so you have less than 2 wins and you get full honor and conquest in the end. I already submitted a ticket but I don’t know how fast Blizzard will fix it.

1 Like

report the bug , or post in the bug forums

Also not being able to get glad in solo Q is a bug too, report that as well.

2 Likes

Awesome I’ll go throw 6 rounds so I can get my daily win done. Thanks.

Also, to add to that, the ones who did get the win get screwed cause they get the opposite end of the stick. They get less wins as if they lost most rounds. And never got credit for it. So uh right now, you should try to lose instead of win to get credit…which is a very unique gameplay for sure if that’s what they intended…

It’s not on there for the reason you wish it was

This reminds me of the South Park episode where all the kid’s teams were trying to lose so they would stop having to play.

3 Likes

Druids should go in and clone kill targets in windows like the Denver team that hits the ball into south park’s glove lol

1 Like

Imagine all 6 people sitting afk hoping to lose and the game just lasts forever

4 Likes

If anything, they should make it so everyone gets 3 wins each. Everyone wins.

i just won 5/6 and 5/6 and finished both with 1 win. Great game.

The absolute state of the modern day pvper

1 Like

LOL, this literally happened to me and I was crying about it on disc. I knew I wasn’t taking crazy pills. Druid with 55k hp was farmed and ended match with 4 wins while I lost only 1 match and ended it with 2 wins.

It’s called taxing the rich. Sorry we weren’t all born with a silver spoon in our mouths and a duelist weapon in our hands. Blizzard is taking your wins and giving them to those that need them. Get woke.

4 Likes

just went 6/6 and got credit for only 2 wins… Love it lol

Time to jump in with no geared alts and get mass credit

Its not changing teams either for 1st 2 rnds ive noticed.

Same went 5/6 this morning and somehow got 1 win

The breakout always seems to be 5/3/3/2/1

Only true skill will be shown in solo q - 3v3 is all carries and who are streamers / donating

is the patched and fixed yet?