Solo player looking to move to Guild

I’ve been playing WoW off and on since Vanilla. I have mostly been a solo player and only in a guild for the perks. I do run some LFR content for gear and the story but never had a group of people to hang out with and enjoy the game. I’ve raided (very) casually a few times, but I never really found a guild that was active at the same times I was or was very casual friendly. I’m at the point in my life where I have time to enjoy the game regularly but because I don’t really have anyone to log on and play with, I know that I am going to get bored and drift away, again. I don’t have any friends that play WoW and I feel I am missing out on much of the social aspect of the game. I live on the west coast and I’m active between 6 pm and 1 am most days and free most weekends.

I have never enjoyed PVP but that may be because I have never been very good at it. I would be interested in learning but PVP has never been high on my priorities. I did turn on War Mode while leveling for the exp boost but as soon as I got to cap it went right off.

I have a level 120 Warrior, Druid, and Hunter (all Alliance) with 110+ Mage, Shaman, & Paladin. I also used my boost on a shadow priest but have not done much with it. I have every other class at different levels, and I am willing to power through to 120 if a guild is looking for another class other than the ones I currently have listed if it’s a class I can enjoy playing. I have primarily played as DPS, but I have quite a bit of interest in Tanking if I had someone to show me the ropes (love my Prot Paladin). I have not done much healing and what I have done was with PUG’s and LFR so was not very enjoyable, but I am willing to have my mind changed.

At the end of the day, I guess I am looking for a guild that is willing to accept and coach players new to the raiding scene, as well as a guild with a strong sense of community. I left at the end of Legion and just came back about a month ago so I still have a bunch of content to catch up on. I’d like to stick around in WoW for a while instead of leaving once the content dries up and gets monotonous, but it gets old after a while when all you are doing is playing with yourself.

If you are still looking feel free to message me in game. We are currently looking for another raid tank.

If you are still looking please contact me and I can give you the rundown of Night Eternal. I think we have what you are looking for.