Solid roleplay servers

Are there any solid roleplay servers outside of MG and WRA?

1 Like

This is just hearsay on my part, but I understand that Farstriders has some tightly knit guilds that roleplay. Not a great place for walk-ups or public roleplay though.

Emerald Dream has a pretty active RP community. But owing to our RPPVP roots a lot of it does skew toward WPvP stuff with the other faction. There’s a pretty healthy relationship between the Red and Blue guilds though so while butthurt is inevitable in competitive gameplay it’s generally good natured and fun.

There is some walk up in Orgrimmar and Stormwind but we do tend to be more event based. I actually prefer that as there’s usually an overarching plot or objective to keep things moving, and since it’s scheduled you get better attendance as people can plan ahead to be there.

1 Like

If you are looking for a quieter smaller server with a nice community, I love the newly merged set of Cenarion Circle/ Sisters of Elune with Blackwater Raiders/Shadow Council.

We welcome new rpers as well as veterans. Check out our realm forums, and there are links there to join the discord.

1 Like

Echoing Benedikt here. ED has a solid RP guild community. Having mained on CC for years, then WrA, ED does seem to be a happy middle ground in terms of activity.

1 Like

Wardley has got a pretty good description of the rp scene on what we’re tentatively calling the Four Realms - Sisters of Elune/Cenarion Circle and Blackwater Raiders/Shadow Council.

RP here tends to be anchored by events and a couple of guilds; with little walk up rp, as well as more of a community identity than specifically factional identities. Hence, a fair amount of things are organized to be neutral (pack your Elixers of Tongues, we use 'em a lot). There can be more tolerance for more unconventional rp concepts here as well, which is pretty nice.

Am I forgetting anything?