Sold Auctions disappeared

Had some flasks and Potions that had recently sold disappear from the “sold” list. They had around 52 minutes left before I was to receive them via mail. Where did they go and will I be able to recover the lost gold?

5 Likes

Have the Same thing happening to me right now. Posted some cloth. 1 item is still in the auctions tab the other 2 are not. No mail, no pending sale, nothing

1 Like

It sucks…I just had a bunch more disappear as well…I’m taking everything off of AH until they figure this out…I’ve lost so much gold unless they fix it.

It seems like its not just me… cry. I sold lots of things missing so much gold and i noticed that a day or two days ago. it just happened again!

1 Like

Everything’s failing, not just 8.3.

I am having this same problem and I just bought a token that I put up. any info on this yet?

1 Like

Same here. Sold auctions disappeared. No items nor gold in mailbox for several hours.

1 Like

Same crap here, posted in other thread too.

1 Like

I just learned about this from reading in-game chat.
Took what I had off the AH.

I wonder if Blizz would be able to restore all the gold and items people lost…

1 Like

No idea. I hope so…I had a ton of flasks and potions sold on 3 different servers and it’s all gone…I haven’t posted anything since. I put in a ticket still waiting on response.

I see sales but I don’t get the gold. This needs to be immediately addressed.

2 Likes

same thing happened to me. sucks… all the items and gold just gone.

1 Like

So my token sold and I did get that gold still nothing from the other items that sold. So if I pay $$ the AH works…

I would keep an eye on this thread in CS. They are aware and investigating. Not receiving gold for sold auctions - #9 by Orlyia

1 Like