Sojourner of Ardenweald

Hello,
I’m trying to complete the Ardenweald storyline but I am not getting the intro quests for:

Trouble at the gromling corral
An ominous Stone
Tricky Spriggans

Every other quest in the zone has been completed except the bugged fox one.
I’ve been 60 for a few days and am just about revered with the wild hunt.
Anyone know why these arent spawning?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Same exact issue. Ive completed the main story and every single other quest in the zone but i have no pop ups for those 3. Ive been all over the zone and found nothing.

1 Like

Hello,

I am also having this issue…I was able to complete the chase the fox quest by abandoning it after I killed the final guy, after which the fox became clickable and was added to my pet journal, but have not been able to start any of the other quests. Lady of the Falls has no quests to give. I’m trying to complete Tricky Spriggans so I can get Elder Gwenna into Glitterfall to repair the soul web so I can try for the Night Mare mount.

can we get an update on this?

1 Like

I am also having this issue only I cant find any quests for Trouble at The Gromling Corral or Tricky Spriggans. I have no quests currently active in Ardenweald and have been 60 for a while now

So i just found out that Fluttercatch had the quest for me that i needed but it wasn’t showing an exclamation mark over his head or for the mouse icon. I talked to him anyway after looting a nearby chest that required me to turn something into him and when i talked to him to turn it in it was right there.