[SoD][Lava Lash][Alliance]<Ready and Willing> Recruiting

Ready and Willing

• PM Raid Times: 9 PM EST Sunday / Monday
  • AM Raid Times: 8AM EST Friday/Saturday/Sunday
  • Solid 10 man core in Phases 1 and 2 quickly clearing/farming content
  • Looking to recruit or merge raid groups with other like minded raiders for phases 3 and beyond.
  • Mostly looking for DPS but anyone with a strong dedication to healing or tanking welcome, our healers and tanks are flexible with what classes they bring to raid.
  • In Demand:
    • Boomkins
    • Off Tank
    • Mages
    • Marksmen Hunter

About Us

• We are a mixture of players with various levels of past experience in Mythic Raiding / Dungeoning
  • We enjoy running all of the content outside of just raiding, and theory crafting about runes etc.
  • We also provide AM raiding group for those of you that enjoy waking up early.
  • Pixi is our fearless leader and she will not be questioned, only worshipped and feared.

If you would like more information feel free to reach out here, or in game whisper any of our members and ask for an officer or se if I am on /who Great.

Thanks,
Justin

3 Likes

Come join us! We don’t bite (unless you like that sort of thing).

ONE OF US, ONE OF US!

1 Like

Yo these guys are crazy 10/10 would recommend

2 Likes

We are still ready and willing to accept more people.

1 Like

Moving here was my best decision in a very long time. These folks breathe new life into SoD with a fun, lively and hilarious community. Pixels come and go but friendships like these are priceless.

Come for the greater purpose of enjoying a community where you truly matter and your voice is heard. We seek the wonderful multifaceted individual you are with all your weirdness on display where you’ll be able to truly be at home.

The true thing to discover in Season of Discovery is friendship and adventure. What are you waiting for? Stop wasting time with sweat lords, gatekeepers, bots and such. The RP server serves to keep trash away. This is an oasis of fun like the old days.

Come find your forever home with us!

1 Like

hello it’s me the wife of pixi and i am by law obligated to tell you this guild is great and you should be in it. also if you want a free potion you should join. i have so many please take my potions

3 Likes

Bump.

Lava Lash’s okayest group of gamers.

3 Likes

We are still ready and willing to take on new members.

1 Like

I love this guild!

There, I said it.

2 Likes

Thank you, that wasn’t so hard now was it?

1 Like

Just chiming in to bump. This is a very cheerful guild, our whole recruiting strategy since the beginning has been trying to recruit for personality over everything else, and the result has been a group of people that’s just fun to be around. It’s the kind of guild where you look forward to logging in. And I mean that sincerely and I don’t know a better recruitment pitch than that.

3 Likes

I can be my own weird self and that’s really saying something. <3

1 Like

Still looking :smiley: