<Strat Roulette> Area-52 11/12M NYA, 6/8M EP Guild

About us

Strat Roulette is a newly restructured Mythic Raiding Guild on Area 52 .
Recently restructured from “Sodium Enriched” in June of 2020, carrying over all of the mythic raid team. We are a tight knit group that is comprised of a core mythic raid team as well as several non-raiders that push keys and arenas. We are active at most hours, day and night, in discord and in game. Our members have a variety of backgrounds ranging from university students to professionals.

RAID TEAM INFO

We are looking for exceptional raiders to help reach our ultimate goal of Cutting Edge.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9PM-12AM Eastern

• Current Needs as of 08/13/2020
    • Ranged DPS - All ranged with mythic experience will be considered. Fire Mage, BM Hunter, Elemental Shaman and Destro Warlocks preferred.
    • Melee DPS - All exceptional melee will be considered with a strong preference of melee with Heal or Tank off-spec.
    • Healer - Must have dps alt or DPS off-spec for progression.
    • Tank - Looking for 1 tank, pref with N’zoth experience.
    • All exceptional raiders will be considered

Progression
Ny’alotha, The Waking City 11/12M
The Eternal Palace 6/8M
Battle for Dazar’alor 6/9M

Contacts
Recruiting: Kath: viridian#1321; Sneaky Sneakyninya#11721
Raid Lead: Deadmemel - Formaldhyde#11426
Guild Master: Pewb - Baazinga#11731

Trial Requirements

• Must have a competitive ilvl, neck and cloak level, ideally not just raid ready but “N’zoth” ready. Minimum requirements for consideration: 470+ ilvl, 90+ neck, 15+ cloak.

• Recent Mythic Logs are required

• Trial periods are about 2/3 weeks of mythic raiding depending on the guild’s prog and the trial’s performance.

• Trials are expected to have 100% attendance for Mythic during the trial period. Failure to show up for raid will result in failing your trial.

The daily bump

Interested. Bobbaloo#11960

my main is 444 resto/boomkin druid. I dont really do boomkin much, need to change gear a bit. Shane#1393 if want to talk further

I added you yesterday on Bnet, not sure if you had to the chance to accept yet.

Still looking for dps.

DPS here with a full tank offset. Me and my buddy are looking for a place to raid next tier.
Bnet: Psychaotic#1869

Raider wanted

Looking for ranged DPS

I have a druid that I would be willing to play balance with a guardian off spec, I also have 2 other tanks (prot warrior and brewmaster monk with essences) and between those two I’m 6/8m experienced in last tier.

btag: Germanicmatt#1635

Still looking for raiders.

WTB - Some DPS

WTB some DPS

i got a shaman and id be willing to join!

Looking for DPS

Bop Bop Bop, Bop to the top!

Pump it up!

Bumping to top

Bump to
bump bump

Im interested in learning more.

Prot paladin - btag - john117#11337.