SOD is now fully infected with GDKP

How come when i report bots they never look like that. all i get is a crappy letter.

Cuz I do it to every gdkp I see. So it’s like tons and tons, vs a couple.

All i ever get is this.

Oh that explains a lot, if you send in 50+reports a week you get filtered and get auto mail regardless of action being taken. That’s comical this is what you’ve been standing on lol. I wish you had started there.

My mail meant they actioned someoen right?

no this does. Which Channel is Appropriate for GDKPs? - #24 by Amireyn-lava-lash. This was a day after my Holy Banwave! post. When i got the 20 notifies.

No you actually get that mail even if a gm just looks at the ticket report. I’ve linked it up with trying to get a winterpering bot in my farm spot ban. Only reporting him and would get mail saying handled why he was still blinking to my rtvs all day long.

Turns out just telling a player their report lead to action is good enough. No real action needed. Our friend here being great proof of that!

Hes on the flight path about to land in menethil harbor

Yes that was already clarified a few posts up.

It was clarified when the picture was posted, you just were looking too hard to find a reason he was wrong you missed the very obvious classic graphics and classic landscape in the picture

I sincerely don’t believe the majority would be unhappy with PL, specially after this last two months farming the BFD huge loot table, many times to be stomped over and over by bigger rolls.

PL has everything to be a success, specially if blizz add post raid content. Removing this persistent feature, where after you get your last piece of raid bis gear, “you done”, would be awesome.

amateur ish

I mean proving that hes reporting people doesnt prove anything as it doesnt say the reason for the reports.

Like the pic i linked above i could lie and say i reported anti gdkp players.

And I’m fine with adding it as an optional loot method, I don’t think many groups would pick it but sure as an option why not.

Main reason, would be to put an end to get end game pve gear through rmt, aka gdkp’s, so it couldn’t be an option.

But thats won’t put an end to it lol. At all.

Yes and it was widely hated in retail when it became mandatory while also doing nothing to prevent people from buying runs.

Retail is a very different environment and probably there are multiple ways to implement it. Buying runs, is much less harmful for the game and hasn’t the same appeal to rmt.

GDKP’s = Direct spending your bought gold into a specific item, you don’t lose your gold/money, if someone outbids you.
Buying runs = Spend gold, (eventually bought via rmt), without having certainty you’ll get anything at all.

So, just that factor, will reduce substantially the investment in RMT.

It might reduce the pools potentially, but most likely not. People are still going to buy the gold from RMT.

Only thing that will work is outright banning carry services bought with gold. Or effectively stopping the bots, sellers and buyers. Though blizz seems incapable of doing the latter.

It’s same amount of RMT getting into the economy whether it’s bought runs or GDKP’s.

You could even argue that bought runs are worse because those are typically hosted by guilds who are turning around and dumping that gold right into raid consumes/items for their progression.

And none of that changes that forced PL is terrible for most guild runs.