[SOD] Charge feels broken

Totally agree. I’ve mained warrior sine vanilla and it feels like I need to face a very specific direction to actually charge now.

2 Likes

Agreed. It feels ridiculously bad right now. I am not sure how the devs could possibly think this was a good change. It’s like reverse quality of life, so I am hoping it is a bug.

2 Likes

i noticed something finicky with my charge. glad its not just me

2 Likes

Just chiming in to say i have this problem too, keep getting told i have to face my target when j literally am looking at it

1 Like

I did notice it kept telling me that the target needed to be in front of me or that I didn’t have LoS in situations that typically would have been fine. Thought I was going a little crazy…

https://streamable.com/hpppx4

This is the clearest clip I’ve had of this occurring. It’s so annoying.

1 Like

Same here. Sometimes it fails even when I’m running straight to the target.

I also noticed the bug, charge feels worse to use right now.

I am also experiencing the same issues with Charge. Thanks for posting this, hopefully this bug can be fixed quickly

Definitely having this issue too, as are most of my warrior guildies. Wondering when they will actually show some interest in fixing what they are breaking.

Yep. Bugged. Needs a fix. Bump.

Hopefully a fix comes soon, whatever changed about charge has made it really frustrating sometimes. Like when I’m clearly staring right at a target, and it’s saying I need to be facing the target to charge.

Worst offence is trying to charge up and down stairs, ive resorted to spamming charge and wiggling the mouse just to sometimes get it off.

Also beanna pls unmute me

I’ve had this issue, couldn’t figure out what was going on! Thanks for posting.

Yeah it’s broke

Yeah, I noticed this as well

I also experienced this bug sometimes its so bad I am literally facing my target and it will still not charge.

bump still broken. Affecting interrupts in PVP very annoying not being able to stance > charge/intercept to interrupt.

We put out a fix recently to address the problems with Charge and the direction you have to face in order to use the ability on other players. If you’re still feeling like you have to face your target directly to use Charge, we’d love to hear from you as we continue to investigate.

Thank you, It’s fixed. I have had 0 problems since your fix went out.