[SOD Bug] Hunter and Lock Pet

Hunter and Warlock pets are staying locked onto players who go invisible and otherwise out-of-combat. This is without any dots, debuffs, or hunter’s mark. I have a video of it as well and happens frequently. It’s been going on for weeks, reported in-game, but nothing is being done.

1 Like

Can we get this fixed…

Not a bug. Pet can still see you cause it stays on you. Vanish doesn’t always work because you can’t drop threat on a pet. Slow pet first and get some distance, anyone can see you when they’re literally right on you. The only bug is that the pet isn’t attacking you when it should and break your stealth.

1 Like

It literally is a bug that did not exist in Vanilla. A hunter or lock can send their pet to attack you from 30+ yds away and it will follow you even in stealth. It is not normal behavior for pets.

Talking about “threat” in pvp is irrelevant.

Are you saying that it is expected behavior for a Warlock Imp to follow me around while invis? The imp is unable to melee or cast Fireball, but it follows me around away from the Warlock himself. The same with Hunter pets.

Just because it has existed since WoW Classic does not mean it is not a bug that was just not addressed. I played Vanilla WoW, several hundred hours of playtime before BC came out. This was not a thing.

This is not a bug, and it was how stealth worked in vanilla. This is why rogues were so bad

It literally is a bug.