One day heroic team (Mondays 6-9PM PST) 1/10H LF DPS

Sin on Tichondrius is a community-centric guild recruiting anyone of exceptional character interested in being a part of an end game PvE family. Unlike our mythic raid team this is an opportunity for players looking to raid normal/heroic and be a part of one of the best communities in this game. This is also a tremendous opportunity for anyone looking to learn how to raid in hopes of becoming a high end mythic raider as we have a direct pipeline to our mythic team for anyone who can demonstrate the proper skill to advance to the next level. Raid time is: Mondays 6-9PM PST.

What else makes us unique you might ask? Take a look at our highlights below and ask yourself if you have ever been in a guild that has done any of these things:

• Guild Drinking Nights with achievement runs
  • Guild Poker Nights
  • Guild Fantasy Football League
  • Guild Party Reunion in Miami
  • Guild Scavenger Hunt with a 1 million gold prize
  • Two Raid Teams (Hardcore and Semi-Hardcore)
  • Packed Discord with people doing things nightly

These are only a few aspects that make Sin the guild it is. Formed in 2014, Sin is a guild built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. We also boast an incredible member retention rate and a drama free environment, something a lot of hardcore guilds cannot say. The reason why is because we invest in you if you invest in us. So with that said if you are stuck at home right now and looking to run some keys or some raids I promise we will not disappoint you. If you are looking for a place have some beers, fun and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint you. Most importantly though is if you are looking for a place to build some relationships that will endure for years I absolutely promise we will not disappoint you.

Our core belief is that MMORPG games are a journey best taken with others and we hope you feel the same way.

B-Net: Ferocity#11842

1 Like

Very social and active guild, love it here.

Excellent guild to progress in cutting edge content, professional atmosphere and good camaraderie.

Looking for some great players to come hang out with us!

Most guilds couldn’t look past my pet battling addiction. But these guys did! <3

Still looking for exceptional players!!!

very active community of very skilled players

bumppppppp me plz.

The guild very active throughout the week, and is really supportive.

Everyone is super helpful and nice, love this guild <3

this guild is a prison. sometimes we even get outdoors time.

Joined this guild going into the tier and all I can say is 10/10 would recommend!

If you aren’t already in Sin, change that.

i bump you bump we all bump.

We are still looking!!!

I like the sound of this. I’ll try reaching out later when I get home from work in 6 hours.

We are always adding more to the family!

Still looking for more!

We are still searching!

Up we gooo!