So you have to be level 3 trust on the forums to post a video now?

When did this happen and what does it take to be level 3. Do i have to force myself to make useless post and useless banter with people just to post a bot farm video in classic era?? Pretty lame change …

It’s a great change. No more stupid meme videos from losers.

1 Like

we could post the video for you if you ask us nicely and give us the link…

lol 24000 post lolol

Thank you.

what does that even mean?

The Trust level 3 thing to post Youtube videos, pics, and links has been a thing forever.

Honestly, if you don’t visit here a lot you don’t need it.

I got Trust level 3 just by posting about what I want to post about and don’t ever remember not having it. With that being said posting on forums has been a hobby of mine for years before this, and everyone has different hobbies that we don’t all share. In this case, we all play WoW which a lot of non-gamers also consider to be a total waste of time.

Anyway, here are the requirements:

Note that you don’t even need to post much according to that. Just post on 10 unique threads, get 20 likes, give 30 likes, and visit a lot.

If you want me to share a video for you I will if I think it’s within the rules of the forums.

i had the trust level before. Maybe it is bugged or something. I haven’t had anything flagged either. O well

That’s too bad. You’ll probably get it back soon enough then especially if you keep visiting and you haven’t gotten in trouble for anything.

No one’s congratulating you. It’s pathetic.

1 Like

You can get it back if that happens.
It takes a while to prove you’ve learned to be better.
:wink:

1 Like

They would need to fix the forum so character avatar actually update, mine has been stuck in the past for ages

Yeah, I got mine to show level 60 but the gear never changed. Not that it really matters. Someone called my avatar an alt the other day though and said I have no knowledge of classic PVP because I post on this toon… although I guess that depends on the definition of “alt”. Most of us have more than one toon as it is.

Anyway, the hardcore players all still have the W showing so it could be worse.

Yeah, they just need to delete the foums, the whole database for them and start fresh im thinking… Clean code!

Fresh when?

The forums are ruby they could redo them in react, but overall they generally work well.

Though they should fix whatever data source or consumer is failing to accurately reflect in-game character levels and gear. Maybe add a button we can press to update the data if it does not do so automatically.

1 Like

no, it’s leet.